Join us and lead our after sales support (Service) to ensure a great customer experience in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry.
You want to change people’s lives? We at DIH do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.
Since 2007, DIH has combined leading brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. The DIH Group includes Hocoma, Motek Medical, and DIH China. Together, they drive medical technology in the field of movement rehabilitation and VR-based rehabilitation, research and -therapy.
As part of the DIH global portfolio, Hocoma, is the global market leader for the development, manufacturing and marketing of robotic and sensor-based devices for functional movement therapy. With over 20 years pioneering the advancement of rehabilitation technology, Hocoma products and technologies can be found in the most forward-thinking neuro-rehab facilities, top hospitals and stand-out clinics across the globe.
Join us and become part of a global network of leading brands to redefine rehabilitation therapy standards of today and tomorrow!
ARE YOU INSPIRED BY…
- Being responsible for the after sales support guaranteeing a high-quality service to all customers and optimizing customer experience?
- Leading our global Service and Training team?
- Managing and strategically planning the entire global service and training product portfolio?
- Identifying best practices and studying customer success programs to establish customer-oriented processes and policies?
- Creating and presenting visionary innovations and strategic decision proposals?
- Defining and monitoring company relevant KPIs and driving necessary changes to improve operating and organizational efficiency of our customer support teams?
WE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO...
- Are team players that thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and regions.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and discussing and solving challenges in a global matrix organization.
- Are flexible, keep their eye on the ball in a dynamic environment, and work out pragmatic solutions.
- Are self-driven, goal-oriented and forward-thinking personalities with a high level of assertiveness.
- Communicate transparently, clearly, and persuasively.
- Are willing to travel approximately 20% to our regions, key opinion leaders and customers.
- Degree in either engineering or technical disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience in service and/or technical support.
- Experience in medical device industry.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the movement therapy business and technology using robotics is a plus.
- 5+ years of (direct and functional) leadership experience in an international environment and across multiple sites.
- Experience in optimizing workflows and processes in an international company.
- Fluent language skills in English (written and spoken), German is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office and experiences with CRM and ERP systems.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what we stand for. What do you stand for?
Please include your compelling motivation letter that points out why you match with us, and your resume when applying on our website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Eliane Lehner (HR Business Partner), +41 43 444 22 00.