Introduction de la société
Tissot has been growing and developing its tradition of innovation since 1853. From the early days to the present, in its home in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura Mountains, Tissot has translated craftsmanship and precision into stylish timepieces now sold in over 160 countries around the world. Special materials, advanced functionality and meticulous design detail join forces to create the luxury of accessibility. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor of Swiss watches. The tradition of innovation lives on, keeping closely in touch with the times.
Successful communications is at the heart of our program and long-term growth strategy.
Description du poste
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and well-organized leader to drive Tissot global brand communication campaigns. The main responsibilities will be :
- Collaborate and work together with all other HQ functions to design and execute holistic global brand campaigns and plans
- Lead the development and adaptation of a large spectrum of content fueling global plans as well as local needs
- Oversee video and photo shoots and asset post-production, including final check of all adaptations needed for each channel
- Provide a strategic view and recommendation by reviewing all brand communication works between external advertising/creative vendors and internal brand teams
- Lead Tissot brand social engagement and strategy execution in coordination with our community management team and ensure we have compelling content that drives engagement and consideration
- Spot and seize trends and communication opportunities to create strategies and plans changing how people perceive the brand
- Anticipate issues and crisis and provide for proactive, hand-on solutions
- Be a trusted consultant to the business on all brand communication excellence works
- Ensure that project management best practices are employed to deliver all International campaigns within strategy, budget and deadline
- Benefitting from a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communication
- 5 years' experience in a similar role, preferably within the watchmaking or beauty industries, and including solid experience and capabilities in digital, social media, influencers marketing. Agency experience is a strong plus
- Proficiency in social media advertising and best in class formats across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, Linkedin and YouTube
- Experience in engaging and building business relationships within an international, culturally multifaceted, matrix organization, both proactively and reactively
- Deep familiarity with the Asian markets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner to a wide variety of audiences across diverse channels (online, TV, print, radio).
- Leadership, enthusiasm, openness to new ideas and disruptive solutions, ability to manage several projects at the same time and to provide creative solutions while working under pressure, strict deadlines, fast changing and challenging situations
- Full autonomy in completing tasks and able to influence positively
- Tenacity to get results
- Attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility
- Strong passion for watchmaking, luxury (and/or beauty, fashion industries) and trends
Proficient spoken and written in English and French.
Lieu de travail
Chemin des Tourelles 17, 2400 Le Locle
Personne de contact