For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a
SAP / Quality Coordinator
• Start date: asap
• latest Start Date: 01.05.2024
• Planned duration: 12 months
• Extension: Yes, in case of project extension
• Workplace: Kaiseraugst
• Workload: 80-100%
• Home Office: Max. 20%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordination of functional workstream and SME activities:
• Actively participate in the local ASPIRE team meetings led by the Site Deployment Lead and inform the Team members on current activities in the respective workstream
• Lead the local fit-gap for their function and be accountable for maximising Template adoption and minimising localisation or developments
• Responsible for ensuring Quality / GMP-Compliance in close collaboration with SMEs and meeting ASPIRE needs.
- Testing preparation and support data migration / cutover:
• Develop business case / user requirements for any localisations
• Responsible for helping to organise Site Localisation / Site UAT / Site System Readiness / Site Preparation, Training, SOP in their respective workstream
• Consulted on Design & Review Technical Specifications
• Provide functional leadership and content knowledge for data cleansing and data migration.
• Participate in data cleansing and data migration, mapping, transformation and defect resolution.
• Consulted on User Acceptance Test cases and execution of UATs
- Run Local SMEs network as required for the functional workstream
• Responsible for successful implementation, actively contributing to Change Impact Assessments, System Impact Assessments, remediation actions, training etc.
• Coordinate the relevant local SOP assessments and subsequent retire / update
- Embrace the change and act as a change agent for the functional workstream to ensure successful implementation
• Background in Project Management / Pharma / Quality / IT with a Master degree preferred
• Min. 5 years experience working within a global environment in the pharmaceutical industry and have excellent knowledge of the regulatory requirements surrounding this field, particularly GMP
• Min. 3 years of experience working with SAP ERP
• Experience in GMP / Quality Systems / Quality assurance
• Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
• Experience with the implementation of large scale projects a plus
• Able to prioritise, quickly establish rapport, and achieve results through others within the organisation.
• Able to lead without direct authority, superior problem solving skills, strong time and self-management skills, outstanding facilitation and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to rapidly analyse data and identify issues and risks
• Good knowledge of cultural differences and the impact of this on communication and working styles
• Fluent in both English and German (written & spoken)
For further information please contact zahra.safari (at) kellyservices.ch