Agap2 is a European engineering and operational consulting group founded in 2005 and specialized in the industry. We work in the Life Science, Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Chemicals sectors.
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills. You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio.
You will support our client, a major refinery in the canton of Neuchâtel, in several investment projects focusing on the Mechanical engineering work packages related to static equipment and piping:
- Participate in various project phases: conceptual studies, basic and detailed engineering, construction & commissioning
- Lead the conceptual & engineering phases with internal stakeholders and external engineering consultancy companies
- Oversee execution on-site and ensure coordination with external stakeholders
- Ensure the projects are within budget limit and timelines
- Uphold the highest standards of QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment), ensuring that all project activities comply with regulations and safety protocols.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering, Automation, or a related field
- 5 years minimum experience in the Oil & Gas / Chemicals sector on investment projects
- At least one experience as Engineer Lead or Project Manager
- Fluent French speaker (minimum C1)
- Swiss nationality or EU nationality or valid Swiss working permit