Our Transfer Pricing & Value Chain Alignment Team is looking for you!
Our Team offers integrated advisory services that help our clients optimise and align their business structures with their transfer pricing policies and engage in efficient and compliant tax management throughout their value chain.From day one, you receive the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will support our Swiss team (either in Geneva or Zurich) in providing transfer pricing services to our clients by applying a mix of economics, finance, accounting, international tax and legal concepts.
How you can make an impact
- Review, understand and assess the value chain and cross-border operations of multinational companies (e.g. flow of products, services, intellectual property)
- Participate in the development of concepts for optimizing existing business models as well as subsequent implementation of such models on a global basis
- Perform complex economic and financial analyses (e.g. valuation, credit rating, benchmarking)
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation, review and design transfer pricing policies and support corporate clients in transfer pricing projects management and implementation
Who we are looking for
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- A master's degree in economics, accounting, business, finance, or Swiss law and eventually an initial internship experience
- A willingness to travel
- You communicate confidently in English and German. Any further languages would be an advantage
Become part of a fun, highly motivated and international team in our Zurich or Geneva office. We don't only like crunching numbers, but also enjoy competing against each other in heated football tournaments or go for drinks after work. We value teamwork and interdisciplinary work across all business lines. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Franziska at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 8696