Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
Tax team, of which you are a member of, acts as the primary entry point for any technical question, incidents or enhancement of our clients and to provide cross-layer support (1st and 2nd Level) for the client-facing service functions on application level. Tax team also supports 3rd Level organization providing analysis, feedback and priorities. The team has to also ensure the stability of operational platforms supporting Service Delivery Management in case of Major Incidents and interacting with Service Managers to address complex situations.
- Analyze business requirements in close collaboration with clients and other stakeholders (i.e. other internal teams or 3rd party providers) in the area of Tax Operations
- Perform error analysis, implement bug fixing and solution’s enhancements
- Execute unit and system integration tests to meet the business requirements and guarantee the quality
- Provide support to the user acceptance test phase (on request)
- Perform coding/programming in Avaloq Script, PL/SQL, and Java
- Ensure high quality service to the customers in terms of delivery, SLAs and efficient communication
What you need
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science/Physics/Engineering/Mathematics
- Solid programming skills: PL/SQL and/or Java are required
- Some practical work experience in banking, especially in the tax operations area, is a big plus
- Excellent knowledge English and Italian is required
You will get extra points for the following
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to work efficiently both in teams and autonomously
- Excellent client-orientation and communication skills
- Passion for learning and continuous self-improvement
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Anna Drozdowska, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.