Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that 'engage your senses'. The Company achieved sales of CHF 6.2 billion in 2019. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 14,969 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
As Regulatory Innovation Specialist you will work within our Taste & Wellbeing Regulatory Department in a global team unit operating in the international market. You will ensure that the company's regulatory master data and related documentation is up-to-date and enhanced on the basis of applicable food related laws and regulations in alignment with business objectives. This position reports directly to the Regulatory Data Policy Manager.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
Multiple locations: Kemptthal (Switzerland), Naarden (Netherlands)
- Define and up-date regulatory master data in Givaudan's SAP environment based on corporate guidelines (policies) and business needs
- Coordinate the implementation of regulatory master data with internal stakeholders and support the related product data change management
- Manage the portfolio of corporate guidelines (policies) related to regulatory master data including collection/coordination of change requests, organisation/coordination of document reviews, document version management and publication in the official repository, announcement of changes and organisation of training sessions with internal stakeholders
- Participate in global projects related to the definition and management of regulatory master data
- Support the development and implementation of new SAP system capabilities, e.g. by composing user requirements or by testing new capabilities in the test environment
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
- A University Degree in food, scientific (life sciences) or technical area
- +3 years industry experience
- Good understanding of regulatory data and related backgrounds from a global perspective
- Sound user experience of SAP EHS module is essential
- Strong attitude for data and database management & systems administration (Microsoft, Google)
- Fluent in English
- Effective presentation / interactive & communication capabilities
- Variable pension fund contributions
- Sport and leisure club
- Company shop Access to exclusive perfumes and employee shop with discounts
- Staff restaurant
- Bike Badge