Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company and work with an amazing team? Can you work independently but also help build a great culture? At SonarSource we are experiencing huge growth and are looking to expand. Located at our headquarters in Geneva, there is a great opportunity to experience personal and professional growth as we scale the business. Are you ready to join?
We believe in our products and our people. Each SonarSourcer enters the day with the ability to have a profound impact on our organization and customer base, this role is uniquely focused on helping us to find more the right people that will help us grow.
Are you ready to join?
The impact you can have
The SonarSource Sales Team is experiencing rapid growth in the last two years and we have grown by 4x across all key metrics.
In the role of Sales Recruiter, you will use your recruiting background and problem-solving abilities to help us build and scale a product first, team-centric sales organization. You will work closely with the Sales Team and Leaders to source, recruit, and qualify candidates to be a perfect fit for our culture and growth. You will build the next level of our Sales Team.
You will use your knowledge of the local market and your unique view from inside the Sales Team to find the right people at the right time as we build a worldwide team!
On a daily basis, you will
- Recruit world-class sales talent and drive in the recruiting flow (including attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates)
- Set-up & conduct interviews, hold post-interview debriefs with candidates as well as internal interviewers, demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager's preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Drive effective hiring processes; assess and improve current processes; own the candidate experience through the interview, decision, offer, and closing.
- Juggle multiple roles, candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Showcase your passion for talent acquisition; that means a strong knowledge of all recruiting best practices and procedures
- Establish and build end-to-end recruiting processes, job descriptions, and interview processes for the Sales Team
- Manage full-cycle recruiting, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
- Provide feedback from the process to all candidates, we want people to get feedback
The skills you will demonstrate
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting, software sales recruiting a plus
- Experience using an ATS tool (Lever is a plus)
- Demonstrated track record of successfully sourcing & hiring world-class talent
- Superior communication skills across teams and at all levels
- High tolerance for ambiguity and flexible when direction changes
- Thrive in a team environment with the ability to take feedback
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture:
we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours:
we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, this is why some people prefer to work from home one day per week.
- Great people:
we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 200+ SonarSourcers from 27 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance:
keeping a healthy work-life balance is important while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Always keep learning:
in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 190,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.