Private Equity Analyst Program - Infrastructure Team
Private Equity Analyst Program Infrastructure Team
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 65 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 550 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
The Private Equity Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment with the opportunity for outstanding candidates to
continue their career at LGT Capital Partners. The position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich).
Analyst positions are available in four different teams within Private Equity Investment Management: Primary,
Infrastructure, Secondary and Co-investment.
The anticipated start date is July 2021 and the Program starts with a training module and includes continuous
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, which originates, assess, executes and monitor
infrastructure funds through the primary and secondary markets as well as co-investment transactions globally.
The Analyst joining the Infrastructure team will focus on developing the following core investment skills:
- financial modeling;
- quantitative and qualitative analysis of various infrastructure funds;
- investment appraisal of underlying portfolio companies and infrastructure projects in various sectors including
transportation, renewable energy, water, telecomm, regulated utilities;
- credit and risk analysis;
- negotiation, structuring and agreeing documents and terms;
- project management from initial due diligence to final completion of transactions.
The position also includes other responsibilities associated with the investment process:
- participation and preparation for weekly team meetings and bi-weekly Investment Committee meetings;
- management and update of key databases and document management critical for identifying potential opportunities;
- monitoring of existing investments;
- preparation of materials used in internal meetings and external client presentations;
- research on trends/competitors in the global infrastructure market;
- ad-hoc market analysis;
- Interaction with other parts of the firm including tax structuring, legal, compliance and marketing.
- Master degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or similar subject;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, including personal or professional experience in an
English-speaking environment; familiarity with another language is preferred;
- Self-starter personality, highly motivated with an international mindset;
- Willingness to learn technical skills;
- Good organizational skills.
Please upload your complete application documents: CV, motivation letter, diplomas, transcripts of your Bachelor and
Master degree and your reference letters.
Kindly note that work visa sponsorship is not provided for this role.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG
+41 55 415 96 16