As a globally active investment manager, we recoginze that we have a responsibility to play an active role in the sustainable transformation of the economy and society for future generations. We therefore want to engage in a dialogue with our clients about the challenges ahead and to show them how this transformation process is creating unique opportunities for them as investors. We offer best-of-breed sustainable investment solutions, focusing on companies and industries that will emerge as winners in the transition to a more sustainable economy. Equally, we observe the highest environmental and sustainability standards when conducting our own operations.
- Works closely with Head Corporate Responsibility (CR) and relevant internal stakeholders to ensure the continuous development of the company’s sustainability strategy
- Acts as main contact and entry point for questions around CR & sustainability and coordinates inquiries internally with relevant internal stakeholders
- Actively contributes to reporting frameworks, such as annual Sustainability Report in accordance with GRI Standards, PRI signatory reporting, CDP reporting, climate reporting, rating agencies and other sustainability-related surveys on behalf of Vontobel
- Actively monitors regulatory developments such as EU AP, TCFD, national CO2 legislations as well as industry standards and commitments
- Prepares the quarterly meetings of the Vontobel Sustainability Committee and coordinates or implements measures and projects decided
- Implements projects and activities around environmental sustainability
- Supervises internal and external communication on CR & sustainability issues and projects and ensures consistency of messages
- Degree in business, economics or sciences
- Deep knowledge in the areas of corporate sustainability in the financial industry and sustainable investing
- Proven experience in independently managing projects in the areas of sustainability (environmental, social), regulatory issues, also related to implementing the goals of the Paris Agreement
- Familiar with regulatory issues and the sustainability landscape
- Writing skills and talent in dealing with language
- German mother tongue, fluency in English; French would be an additional asset
- Team player, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic when it comes to the topic Sustainability
- Strong in coordination to reach a common and ambitious goal
- Convincing personality
Bianca Opitz is looking forward to receive and review your application.
Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through ourcontact form.