Company: Nestle System Technology CenterPosition Summary
Location: Orbe, Switzerland
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate: 100%
5 years in R&D / Industrialization / Factory experience in FMCG
Expertise in packaging machine including palletization is a must
Knowledge in Advanced Manufacturing (Industry 4.0) / Automation
Track records in Project Management (certification is a plus)
Business trip up to 25%
In this role, you will drive complex development projects related to installation of portioned beverage production lines with high business impact and ensure technical assistance to factories.
With a fundamental focus on primary & secondary packaging lines, you will lead technologies innovation.
A critical project will be deployment of equipment handling sustainable packaging element.A day in the life of a R&D Engineer / Designer for packaging production line
Additional knowledge in the field of product process equipment is an asset.
You will have to deliver technical solutions in full alignment with business needs and in close collaboration with colleagues and external partners.
What will make you successful
- Lead technical projects to design and deploy best in class packaging lines focus on product quality, line performances, cost efficient operation & on time delivery
- Identify opportunities to introduce Advanced Manufacturing technologies in portioned beverage systems
- Put in place developments and technical assistance with external partners and suppliers
- Activates relevant internal and external networks to deliver the project and to ensure that best knowledge is put in the project
- Explore patentable technologies and processes
- Support industrialization start-ups, follow-up product launches, including expert technical assistance
- Manage knowledge building and knowledge transfer to different Nestlé sites
- Ensuring best in class project management specifically stakeholder management
- Master's degree in Engineering / Automation with focus in sustainable packaging manufacturing
- Min 5 years experiences in packaging line design & industrialization in FMCG
- Knowledge in Advanced Manufacturing (Industry 4.0)
- Excellent Project Management skills (PMP certification is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/oral)
- Impactful communication skills and pitching
- Very good leadership skills and good interpersonal/teamwork skills
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.