Do you want to join H&M on a journey, changing the way we define a seamless customer experience? If you feel that you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth. Then join us and take part in changing the way we work with omni.
In line with our Faster forward strategy, H&M is on a journey to again become a truly customer focused company. The goal is to create clear ownership, fuel our salesmanship, enable speed and build on our passion for the customer throughout the organization. We´re putting our passion for the customer at center, upgrading the customer experience and taking it to the next level. We´re changing our way of working to be able to offer our customers a seamless shopping experience on their own terms - where they want and when they want it. This means that we need to accelerate our omni customer experience and put omni at the core of our business.
As ONLINE CONTENT SPECIALIST (AT/CH/SI), you contribute to added customer value, a strong brand and increased sales by ensuring customer relevant content execution for all local activities. You work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work. You are responsible for creation of local content in email, push, social and hm.com and coordination with production teams to execute all local activities.
Key Responsibilities Include: ?
?Digital Content creation? & coordination
- ?Create briefs for email, hm.com, banner, teaser and push notification based on global guidelines, templates and brand identity.
- Write master copies in English (and/or German) for different channels and purposes, choose images from image banks, and composing layouts in existing templates.
- Secure digital content framework production across our digital customer touchpoints and be fully immersed in the local daily customer communications plan.
- Close collaboration with the content team and stakeholders such as Media specialist, E-Commerce team to create the best customer relevant content, optimized for each customer target group and channel characteristics ?
Analysis & Follow up ?
- Based on customer insights and data, secure that the content created is what the customer wants and what creates the best effect towards the set KPIs ?
- Create variations of copy and content to enable AB tests in email, push and hm.com ?
- Conduct analysis on how the local content performs for the different customer target groups and visualize learnings in a sharable format ?
- Share content insights & learnings with local, regional and global teams (quarterly reviews) ?
- ?Digital Marketing or Communication degree – if not, at least few years of working experience in online content editor roles in agency or client side (preferably within fashion) ?
- Content editor / creation experience from fashion retail and/or digital agency
- At least few years of working experience in above areas ?
- Experience from writing copy and creation of content stories for digital channels ?
- Experience from coordinating with many stakeholders and teams?
- ?Great copywriting skills in English & German
- Visual eye for composing content stories and assets according to tone of voice, brand guidelines and templates ?
- Good understanding of content and user experience in digital channels such as email, push, social and websites ?
- Good knowledge of working in creative tools and MS Office package ?
- Self-structured, organized & analytical
We are looking to have a mix of people that work in a way that optimizes our decision making, team performance and ultimately helps us reflect, respect and relate to our employees and customers.
ARE YOU READY TO BE ONLINE CONTENT SPECIALIST & MORE AT H&M?
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match, send us your application until December 07th.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!?
We invite you to listen to “Shaping the Future of Fashion with H&M Central Europe” and meet some of our team members as they introduce how we are changing the ways of working to create the best experience for our teams and customers.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.