Established in 1969, ZIMEX has continuously delivered worldwide specialized remote field operations. Based in Switzerland, the ZIMEX Group holds a Swiss and an Austrian Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. With our 300 staff members, we operate and maintain our fleet of over 30 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major
Elevate Your Career as the Head of Human Resources at Zimex Aviation Group!
Are you a dynamic and driven HR professional ready to take on a leadership role? Zimex Aviation Group has an exciting opportunity for you to shape and lead the future of our HR department as the Head of Human Resources. This role is more than just a job; it’s a chance to be an integral part of our group leadership team, reporting directly to the Group CEO.
As the Head of Human Resources, you will:
- Lead the HR Department, overseeing Payroll, Recruiting, Staff development, and Administration, actively engaging in all tasks for the entire Group.
- Manage the recruiting process, collaborating with the HR Team and stakeholders, including Pilots recruiting.
- Provide HR advice throughout the employee life cycle, ensuring legal compliance and alignment with company policies.
- Develop and align the HR strategy with the company's overall strategy.
- Continuously improve HR and personnel processes, overseeing the employee lifecycle.
- Plan, lead, and implement policies, processes, and initiatives for HR compliance.
- Support Line managers in handling employee relation cases and provide guidance
- Stay updated on HR trends, best practices, and employment law changes, applying knowledge to communicate updates to upper management.
- Oversee and manage global mobility activities, including permits.
- Act as a bridge between line managers and staff, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Facilitate smooth information flow within the organization, promoting a cohesive work environment.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Proven track record in Human Resources, including Payroll knowledge, and readiness for a leadership role.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to work with employees at all levels.
- Excellent command of both German and English, French is a plus.
- Operational knowledge of key HR processes and hands-on experience, preferably in a small to medium-sized company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Proven problem-solving expertise.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Passion for driving positive change within the HR function and the overall organization.
- Eagerness to contribute to the strategic direction of the company as a proactive member of the leadership team.
- Member of the Executive Management Team (Leadership Team)
- Reports to the Group CEO
- Direct reports are HR Coordinator, Payroll and Recruiter
We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies
ZIMEX is dedicated to fostering talent growth and creating abundant opportunities for its team members, both within and across various airline departments, whether they are on the ground or soaring in the skies.
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team. Place of work will be Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
If you are ready to make a significant impact and contribute to the success of Zimex Aviation Group, apply now and be a driving force in shaping our HR future!