As the world's global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, Holcim is reinventing the way the world builds. Supported by a 70,000-strong global team spread across 70 markets and four industry segments, we are committed to shaping a greener, smarter and healthier world. As we continue to look for more sustainable ways to build, we need world-class talent to join our team. People who are passionate about sustainability, driven by curiosity
and keen to grow
in our high-performance culture. If you would like to get more information about our corporate organization in Switzerland specifically, please visit our company profile
No agencies can be considered for this job posting.
HR Business Partner (100%)
Holcim at a glance
We are looking for upcoming HR Talent to join our team and deliver excellent support to the business areas and functions in Holcim's global headquarters, which are based in Zug and Holderbank (AG), as well as in other locations around the world. As HR Business Partner, you play a key role in the day to day people and organisation management, as well as to the ongoing development of the HR services at Holcim. Your contribution is to:
- Liaise with department heads and line managers to support the continued performance and development of their teams, ensuring (strategic) business needs and priorities are met and local policies and requirements are addressed.
- Manage all related HR processes such as recruitment and onboarding of new hires, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management, employee and leadership development, individual or organisational changes, HR reporting, etc.
- Contribute to global and local HR projects related to various topics, such as employee value proposition (EVP), diversity & inclusion or HR process improvements.
- Partner with managers to jointly determine the relevant HR solutions, and ensuring successful implementation together with global, regional and local HR colleagues.
- Provide a great employee experience during the full life cycle of employees in the company.
- Build an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees can perform at their best and thrive.
- Ensure Holcim is positioned as an employer of choice in the local labour market to attract talent to the organisation who can help drive and deliver on our strategy.
- University degree
- Professional HR qualification is a plus
- Good working knowledge of the Swiss labor market and labor law is required.
A curious mindset combined with proactivity and enthusiasm is key. In addition, we look for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role (with an international scope) in a multinational organisation.
- Track record in professionally handling all aspects of the employee life cycle, in close collaboration with HR colleagues covering other HR areas (compensation & benefits, HR Services, Learning & Development, etc.).
- Experience with project management and managing change is an advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong communication skills, customer focus and solution-oriented approach.
- Attention to detail, structured working style with good follow-up and ability to connect the dots to ensure all aspects are covered.
- Highly skilled and comfortable using IT tools, such as MS Office, HR systems, etc.
While you help us deliver world-class building solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development. Do you have the drive, the skills, and the passion to join us?
Fluent (oral & written) in English and German.
If you have any questions concerning this job position, please contact
Head of HR Business Partners
Your working location
Grafenauweg 10, 6300 Zug
More about Holcim
For more information please visit our website.