Are you passionate about SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) with a deep understanding of finance processes? If you excel in optimizing financial processes and implementing them in SAP modules such as Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO), we have an exciting opportunity for you. This full-time position, located in Zofingen, Switzerland is available for immediate placement. Join Siegfried's Global Business Applications Team, where your expertise in SAP FI/CO will be valued.
- Architectural and technological support for the transition from R/3 to S/4 for the entire application landscape in the SAP Modules FI & CO.
- Provide functional and technical support for SAP FI & CO, projects, and the line.
- Offering 2nd - 3rd level support for both R/3 and S/4 stacks.
- Take responsibility for the entire project cycle, including planning, conceptual design, implementation, validation, and go-live.
- Close cooperation with business departments for requirement engineering.
- Management of external consultants.
- Provide training and support to key users, assisting in issue resolution, and conducting workshops to promote effective utilization of SAP FI/CO Modules.
- Collaborate with other Business Applications.
- Degree in Information Technology, is a plus
- Several years of professional experience with SAP FI/CO
- Several years of professional experience in configuration customizing as well as further development and maintenance support in SAP FI & CO
- Ideally first experience with S/4.
- Sound knowledge in requirements analysis
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Solution-oriented with strong communication skills
- Resilient team player with high flexibility
Arbeiten bei Siegfried
Siegfried's work environment is dynamic and international. With a highly professional and motivated team, the company operates in a future-oriented business field. Siegfried possesses a unique culture that leverages cultural differences to create a competitive advantage. Siegfried places highest priority on providing a flexible, diverse and discrimination-free working environment in which employees can develop personally and professionally, advance innovation and deliver superior performance. We strive to provide a work environment where employees can take on challenging jobs and associated responsibilities that best serve their personal and technical development and can benefit from the success of our company. The company regulations in respect of compensation and career development opportunities apply to all Siegfried sites. Additional conditions of employment are governed by location-specific circumstances, legislation and customs.
Wer wir sind
In the Midst of People's Lives - Across the Globe The Siegfried Group is one of the world's leading Custom Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) developing and producing active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), intermediates and finished dosage forms. As our core competence, we successfully integrate chemical and pharmaceutical capabilities into a single business model. The Siegfried name stands for highest quality, efficiency, flexibility and safety. Present in Europe, Asia and North America, we serve a broad global customer base from major international pharmaceutical companies down to small biologic-pharmaceutical organizations. For them we develop and produce product innovations on a large scale to finished products. We integrate our offer seamlessly into the customers' value chain. Our comprehensive services range from early-stage Research & Development services such as synthesis, scale-up, formulation development, stability studies and method development all the way through to manufacturing services, ranging from preclinical R&D material for clinical trial purposes to commercial production. We are able to produce about 200 of the approximately 1500 registered drug substances used in medicine. Moreover, we produce 20 percent of global demand for caffeine. Consequently, nearly 1 billion individuals come into contact with Siegfried products.
Was wir in Zofingen machen
Zofingen is the hub of the Siegfried Group. The production facility at our Zofingen headquarters supplies our customers around the globe with exemplary Swiss quality. The Siegfried company is a popular employer in the Zofingen region, where we meet our social responsibility by training apprentices.
- Development and commercial manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and corresponding intermediates
- Fully compliant with cGMP and SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) standards
- Manufacture of high potency active ingredients in development and production
- Micronization in development and production
- Contract manufacturing of new active ingredients