In this interesting role as an IT Security Operations Manager you are part of the IT Security & Solution Design team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten. You are responsible for end-to-end IT security operations including security analysis, incident management and engineering in a hybrid security operations centre.Your tasks
- Protect the organisation's digital assets and systems by detecting, qualifying and preventing cyber threats
- Responsible for managing IT security threats across the whole lifecycle
- Design, implement & maintain a state of the art IT security environment which meets business requirements
- Own and manage information security incidents across the whole lifecycle including acting as a single point of contact within the organisation and coordinating internal ressources for incident resolution
- Contribute to IT architecture, IT solution design, daily IT operations and projects and IT service management by providing IT security expertise on demand
- Single point of contact for managed security service provider (hybrid security operations centre)
- Contribute to designing, implementing and maintaining and end-to-end monitoring and alerting solution which meets the company's IT security requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience and professional experience in similar role of at least 3 years
- Extensive know how in IT security operations and threat lifecycle management
- Experienced in IT security analysis, incident management and engineering
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Strong communication skills as well as crisis and escalation management skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Service and customer oriented personality who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations
HR ManagerWhat do we offer?Here
you will find more information about our attractive fringe benefits.About usHere
you will find more information about our Group.
Direct applications only can be considered.