Introduction de la société
Tissot has been growing and developing its tradition of innovation since 1853. From the early days to the present, in its home in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura Mountains, Tissot has translated craftsmanship and precision into stylish timepieces now sold in over 160 countries around the world. Special materials, advanced functionality and meticulous design detail join forces to create the luxury of accessibility. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor of Swiss watches. The tradition of innovation lives on, keeping closely in touch with the times.
Successful communications is at the heart of our program and long-term growth strategy.
Description du poste
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Help local markets to execute day-to-day implementation and adaptation of international brand communications strategies and campaigns
- Work closely with international communications, PR, design teams on creating ad hoc content responding to local business needs and unplanned opportunities
- Support and manage Integrated Digital Marketing and Communication efforts from curating and overseeing the brand's content development, consumer digital engagement and influencer campaigns
- Ensure that project management best practices are employed to deliver all International campaigns within strategy, budget, and deadline
- Contribute, together with the digital and media teams, to the execution of in-market testing projects to improve Tissot communications across channels and to the preparation of reports and brand performance analysis
- Support the creation, implementation and tracking of brand communications efforts
- Use existing and establish future monitoring and analysis tools to inform the organization on campaign results and learning against overall objectives and KPIs
- Support and grow local capabilities in terms of plans optimization, analysis of results and optimization based on those
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends
- Spot and assess communication opportunities to boost Tissot appeal and credibility and provide advice to the Tissot International Team.
You have a strong strategic thinking, and excellent analytical and organizational skills, always meeting your deadlines. Able to communicate complex ideas and technical information, you also have the ability to develop tactics and achieve goals with minimal supervision. You have excellent communication skills, interacting with a wide variety of audiences across diverse channels. Self-starter, you have strong leadership skills and a high capacity to influence, combined with the ability to think creatively and to provide innovative solutions, within a fast changing and challenging environment. Thanks to your tenacity to get results, your are open-minded and flexible. You benefit from a strong aesthetic sensibility and are detail oriented.
You have 5 years' experience in a similar role, preferably across large corporations, and including solid experience and capabilities in digital, social media, influencers marketing. You are proficient with monitoring, social listening, tools analysis and practices. You have intensive knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, Linkedin and YouTube. You benefit from experience in engaging and building business relationships within an international, multicultural and matrix organized environement.
You are fluent in french and proficient in english (spoken and written). Knowledge of chinese is a strong plus.
Lieu de travail
Chemin des Tourelles 17, 2400 Le Locle
Personne de contact