Founded in 1884, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Perfectly blending tradition and modernity, Bulgari uses its rich history to inspire audacious designs and produce truly colorful creations making us unique. Part of LVMH group, from our roots in jewelry and watches, we’re invent ourselves constantly with passion and effervescence never stops at Bulgari Parfums. We lead the way to the unexplored world of High Perfumery. We push the boundaries of the industry, blurring the lines between perfumes and jewels. We strive for magnificence and Joy, craftsmanship and generosity are the chemistry of everything we do. #CraftTheFuture
Based in Switzerland, to reinforce our travel retail & domestic sales marketing team, we are looking for a Perfume Sales Training Associate Manager, reporting to Perfume Sales Training & Coach Manager Europe & Africa. Your main mission is to be responsible for organizing and delivering fragrance trainings to client advisors, distributors trainers and internal collaborators.
As BVLGARI perfume ambassador, you support actively our business growth by deploying fragrance training to our partners. You are passionate about the brand and perfume, you transmit with passion our Brand DNA, new product launch to our client advisors and distributors, motivate them to be key players for the success of the Brand.
- Work closely with our Area Sales Managers, Marketing Managers and collaborate with all stakeholders to identify training needs and take appropriate actions.
- Monitor all aspects of the training sessions organization such as locations, material, invitations, training tools and anticipate all needs.
- Suggest improvements on training aspects and share feedback reports after training session and consolidate the data with number of sessions, topics, attendees, comments to provide tailor-made trainings.
- Support and follow-up the training budget allocation for the area.
- Support, organize and deliver the annual Master Class training and the Sales Manager travel retail meeting. You participate to the Train the Trainer to focus on personal development and soft skills.
Holding a degree in Marketing or Sales. Previous experience (at least 1 year) in training and knowledge of luxury Brand industry would be an asset.
Strong interest for selling techniques, fluent in French and English. Additional language would be an asset.
You master MS Office and digital interactive tools. You are ready for business travel 50-70% of the time and mainly international.
People describe you as a positive, energetic and proactive person. Creativity, teamwork, motivation and positive mindset are part of your skills.
You have a strong ability to communicate with empathy to everyone. Autonomous you know how to manage your time efficiently and are able to multitask effectively. Your leitmotiv is exceeding goals constantly.