International & dynamic B2B insurance environment
As an innovative life insurer for corporate customers, elipsLife offers group life and health insurance solutions in the B2B environment. As a subsidiary of Swiss Re we do business in various global markets. As part of our clearly structured growth strategy, our office in Zurich or Hoofddorp is looking for a dynamic and motivated employee for the role of
This position represents an exciting opportunity to be embedded in the entrepreneurial environment of elipsLife. As Costing Actuary you will work in a small, dynamic team and have the chance to gain a broad insight into a wide range of Costing & Underwriting tasks. You will be involved in the day-to-day execution as well as continuous further development and implementation of costing & underwriting matters. Your main tasks include:
- Assist to maintain elipsLife Costing & Underwriting guidance/standards documents. This includes costing and Underwriting process requirements as well as defining global costing assumptions.
- Support review of Market Reference Standards (MRS)
- Review experience analysis and technical papers and support development/enhancement of Market Reference Standard MRS for all Products actively offered
- Review and approve offers referred by regions within delegated authority
- Manage offer referrals where needed, ensuring inclusion of all stakeholders and keeping client deadlines
- Support local product development and pricing
- Support adequate and EUA compliant pricing tools/ landscape in place for all products and markets
- Review of pricing tools
- Provide actuarial assistance on projects and initiatives as required
- Qualified L&H Actuary
- University degree in mathematics, physics or similar
- 1-3 years of costing/pricing biometric L&H group business in Switzerland or the Netherlands
- Pricing/underwriting of A&H product in CH is a plus
- Product/Pricing experience in any of elipsLife’s markets
- Fluent in English, any other languages such as German, Dutch or Italian are a plus
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and solution oriented mind-set
- Independent and self-driven type of personality
Be part of the unique success story of elipsLife! You can expect an exciting and challenging position within a highly motivated team with attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then do not hesitate and apply with just a few clicks via our career page www.elipslife.com/career.