Providing Flexible Resourcing Solutions
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and marketing and sales partners. For our client, we are looking for a Medical Affair and Study Manager
- Support of the Product and Project Managers in defining product requirements for new developments and product improvements;
- Close cooperation with marketing and the product manager in the relevant product areas;
- Responsible for the post market surveillance process;
- Creation of clinical assessments for assigned medical devices;
- Monitoring of current medical developments;
- Implementation and coordination of clinical studies for approval, PMCF or for product claim studies;
- Support in coordinating, planning and implementing medical marketing;
- Training and advice for employees, product development, human factors and regulatory affairs;
- Holding lectures in front of a specialist audience as well as participating in congresses, events and trade fairs;
- Development of medical opinions in vigilance cases or medical device reporting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed degree in human medicine, biology or another scientific subject;
- Medical Device, Combination Product or Medical Device Industry experience;
- Experience in planning and conducting medical studies and market research;
- Well-groomed and expressive communication style;
- Ability to represent complex relationships in German and English is mandatory;
- Experience in diabetology / endocrinology is an advantage.