The Fernfachhochschule Schweiz (FFHS) offers part-time Bachelor's, Master's and continuing education programmes using the blended learning method. For our currently over 2,500 students, we employ 130 persons and over 450 (part-time) lecturers. Whether in teaching, research or administration - as a responsible employer, we count on committed employees who are willing to share our vision of studying independent of time and place.
For our English Master of Science in Business Administration major Innovation Management of the Department Business & Technology we are looking for
- Online module development, execution and evaluation (syllabus and online course)
- Creating, evaluating and reflecting online learning activities, online assessments and exams using online tools and methods
- Supporting students and interacting with them actively on Moodle© to achieve the learning objectives (e-moderation, e-coach) and observing the learning progress of the students
- Close collaboration with the head of study programme and heads of the fields Innovation Management and General Management
- Master’s degree (MSc, M.A.) from a University or Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; PhD is of advantage
- Profound Knowledge and 3+ years of global work or research experience in one or more topics within sustainability (e. g. strategy, circular economy, finance & investment, performance, supply-value-chain, economics, technology management)
- Online learning backround with an excellent understanding of the requirements
- Qualification in didactics and/or e-didactics
- Work experience as lecturer or instructor in adult education or at university level
- Committed and reliable way of working, self-starter and independent work style
- Highly collaborative - enthusiastic and inspiring, easy to work with
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
For further information regarding the programme please contact Ute Eisenkolb (phone: +41 27 510 38 51, firstname.lastname@example.org), with general questions Hannah Instenberg, HR Manager (phone: +41 27 922 39 08, email@example.com). We look forward to receiving your application with the regular documents by the 17th of November firstname.lastname@example.org.