"Tailor-made solutions for HR". This is what Stellenwerk has stood for for 15 years - and for this the Handelszeitung awarded us the maximum points in the areas of "Executive Search", "Professional Search" and "Temporary Employment". We are also your contact when it comes to outsourcing or other HR services, such as outplacement, direct approaches and salary administration. Domiciled in Zurich and Chur - and active for you throughout German-and french speaking Switzerland.
Our client is a globally active, renowned logistics services company. With more than 20,000 employees, it is active in more than 30 countries on all five continents. About 1200 people work at the Geneva site, which is located close to Lake Geneva.
In the course of a succession plan, we are looking for the following person for our HR organisation
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources of the CEE subregion, you will be responsible for the implementation of the HR strategy at the Geneva location.
- Advising and supporting the managers of the Ground Handling and Cargo divisions in all matters of modern human resources management, both strategically and operationally over the entire HR life cycle and in particular in all topics of personnel development, performance management, development/succession planning, team building and change management.
- Supporting management in labour law issues, such as contractual conditions (collective labour agreement, employment conditions & remuneration) and disciplinary processes,
- Advising and supporting the management in the implementation of reorganisation at the Geneva station and proactively accompanying the change process
- Personnel management of HR business partners and 2 HR asisstants
- Recruitment of employees and managers in cooperation with the line and the HR Shared Services Centre
- Advice and support in absence management in close cooperation with the line and the case manager
- Collaboration in projects of the HR department CEE
- Profound Studies in Human Resources Management or comparable
- Several years (at least 8 years) of experience in HR management in a comparable function
- Very good knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Very good oral and written communication skills and command of Englisch, French, good knowledge of German is a big advantage
- Several years of management experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programmes as well as SuccessFactors would be an advantage
- Further training, e.g. CAS in case management, in organisational and personnel development would be an advantage
- Experience of working in an international matrix organisation
Furthermore you are ..
- A Person with a high degree of flexibility with the willingness to make an active contribution in a very dynamic environment
- Somebody Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- A Person with high target and service orientation with a high level of commit-ment
- A personality with persuasiveness and assertiveness coupled with diplomatic skills and a high level of social competence and team orientation
Does an exciting challenge in a multinational company appeal to you? Do you want to take responsibility and make a difference ?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents in electronic form. Your application will be treated confidentially
Your Contact Person
Mr. Thomas Rilke
+41 44 365 77 44