We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Company: Nespresso, Switzerland
Act. Rate: 100%
Type of contact: Temporary contract, 8 months
Start date: February 1st, 2021 until September 30th, 2021
As Sales Operations Manager, you will lead the sales support team to deliver global support to the department in tools, workforce management and financial processes.
A day in the life of a Sales Operations Manager:
- Build a strong team where team members collaborate effectively and understand their shared goals and purpose
- Lead the team Sales Support to deliver high quality support to the commercial department/Regions (salary processes for hourly people, Financial follow-up and Customer CRM and Workforce management)
- Act as an integrator and reinforce the collaboration between the team and the other stakeholders in the market
- Monitor the implementation of new commercial tools in the CH market (Trade & Retail) including Hypercare phases and training
What will make you successful
- Degree in Information System or Business Management
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management with specific experience in new technologies
- Experience working in a crossfuntional working environment (Field Sales Force & IT)
- People Management is a plus
- Excellent command of Excel; SAP, Power BI, Salesforce Knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English & fluent in German or French
Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.