Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
About the Role
The Client Relationship Executive (CRE) will work alongside the Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) and account leadership team to execute the Deloitte growth story in one of our Global Crown Jewel accounts from the Consumer Industry, supporting the LCSP by driving connections between people, insights and solutions across the firm and into the client.
- Leading development of client relationships and conversion of strategic opportunities: with priority clients, developing propositions to take to market and overseeing the sales pipeline.
- Co-lead development of Account strategy, execution and business planning
- Working with country LCSPs and account teams to develop and deliver account plans for priority markets
- Building the account team and community
- Co-lead commercial strategy and execution including oversight of financial reporting and governance
- Lead on quality & risk and client satisfaction agenda across the account
- Manage client account management support from India
- Self-starting networker with experience in strategic business development and Consumer Industry knowledge
- Eloquent senior level sparring partner with gravitas for internal and external stakeholders
- Good active listener who can create bridges between client needs and Deloitte solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills, with high quality standards and attention to detail
- Cross-functional strategic thinker who can initiate actions even with limited or unclear information, and drive resulting execution across service lines
- Able to thoughtfully manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Experienced in the Industry and associated topics and well connected to the Industry network
- Fluency in English in mandatory
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Irina Rusu at firstname.lastname@example.org.