A leading, stable bank with a very long-standing reputation, strong balance sheet and offering a collegial, dynamic work atmosphere. A very "human" and warm environment and an employer of choice in the region.
Business Compliance Analyst - VaduzPosition:
This newly-created project-oriented business compliance role. As an interface between Clients, Font Office and Group Financial Crime, this is an integral and key role. Our client's Group Business Compliance is organized centrally and has in-depth know-how as well as the chance to be part of a very collegial team with learning opportunities and where one is valued and heard.
So if you're looking for a young, human-sized team where every individual counts, this could just the job!
In more details about the daily work:
- Participation in the strategic conception of compliance projects
- Optimization and further development of customer-oriented compliance processes in cooperation with Group Compliance
- Preparation of business analyses, monitoring and reporting of customer-related compliance topics
- Interface function between Clients, Front office and Group Financial Crime Compliance
- Taking over work packages and sub-projects to be developed independently
- Supporting the Front Office in the implementation and execution of compliance projects
- Representation of the market divisions in group projects with compliance relevance
- Professional experience in the compliance area or relationship manager an advantage
- Experience in project management with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Legal or business studies preferred but not a must
- High IT affinity, quick comprehension as well as strong communication skills
- Fluent negotiation skills in German and English - both languages a MUST
- Solution and team-oriented as well as high sense of responsibility + able to work independently
- Well-presented and diplomatic but assertive
- Used to showing initiative with a willingness to accept challenges
- Used to being/wants to be part of a small, hands-on team, as part of a larger group, in a respectful environment
- At ease with customers (both internal and external)
- Job can be full-time (ideally) or part-time
- Already living/working in the Vaduz region and/or eligible - happy to be working in this lovely part of the world, commuting from near by cross-border of course also considered