At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- You are the leader of the demand & supply planning team of the Accessories Business Unit / Power Tools Division – Region EMEA; headquartered in Solothurn with associates in Solothurn, Budapest and Casablanca.
- Key responsibilities are driving the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, aligning the forecasted demand with the Product Areas and main SC KPIs availability, inventory, overstock share and forecast accuracy/bias
- Key tasks include demand planning, inventory management, replenishment monitoring, exception management and master data maintenance for fine distribution
- Ensuring that key processes are executed well and developed further, such as S&OP, Overstock Management and Launch & Phase-out Management
- Close communication and alignment with Marketing and Sales as well as supply chain sources and distributions centers
- Responsible to drive continuous improvement and take part in the strategic design of the entire supply chain network
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the Supply Chain area and S&OP execution, preferably in Supply Chain planning within a FMCG company
- Extensive interest in leadership and management experience, being able to reconcile conflicting goals with the best overall outcome for Bosch, and ability to work under pressure
- Takes initiative and works independently with entrepreneurial spirit, good team player in functional and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness, solution oriented and collaborative
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong affinity for numbers
- Fluent English and good German skills, willing to travel (appr. 20%)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, SAP and data analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Power-BI, BOT)