At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as an Area Sales Manager for Freud, as part of the Power Tools division, are:
- Drive portfolio expansion of industrial toolings, profitable growth and market shares
- Key account management of industrial and professional accounts
- Launch new products and implement price strategies
- Support on customer marketing, POS and communication solutions
- Provide technical support as a service to local distributors and end users
- Feed back with user trends, competitor and market information to sales management and product teams
- Act as a Freud ambassador to all stakeholders
- Higher engineering / business education, preferably Master level
- 3+ years of experience in international technical sales or key account management, preferably industrial cutting and wood working applications
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team player
- Passionate, strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated to prioritize & to take responsibility, working in cross-functional & self organized teams
- Native speaker in German, English skills preferred
You can find more information about our benefits at: Bosch Culture and Benefits
Contact HR Department
Tel: +41 32 686-5753