The Tooling Services Coordinator is responsible to set up and optimize backoffice processes in order to build, execute and deliver a set of Marketing Plans, Strategic Partnerships and Sales Enablement Tools in support of the overall Tooling Business Strategy on a global basis for the Bobst Group. Follow up of all Tooling projects and ownership of some is also a main task of his/her role.
This position requires an excellent combination of industry, technical and marketing/commercial skills combined with strong personal leadership and drive to be credible and effective at all level of the organization being at the Bobst Group, with Partners, with Customers and with a multitude of Industry Associations and Influencers in the Tooling market place.
The Tooling Services Coordinator reports to the Head of Tooling Division within BU Services.Main Responsibilities and key on-going tasks
The Tooling Services Coordinator is responsible to support the entire Tooling Product Portfolio, define new products to be added, guide them through a phase&gate process and implement them in our system, as well as develop the Marketing plan short/mid and long term.
This responsibility include amongst others:
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Finalize and execute the Tooling Division processes in the new BBS structure.
- Support the Tooling Team by setting efficient processes in order to ease the specific business needs of the Tooling Division.
- Plan, monitor and lead projects with internal and external stakeholders, conducting review meetings and creating tracking reports.
- Be the reference contact inside the organization for any inquiries related to Tooling products and perform administrative tasks in support to the Tooling business.
- Interact with other departments about new developments, creation of part numbers, logistics, invoicing, taxes, quality complaints, etc.
- Provide information to Supply Chain by preparing product sales forecasts, reports and analyses;
- Assist the Pricing team by providing market data, reviewing costs and forecasting volumePlan, monitor and lead projects with internal and external stakeholders, conducting review meetings and creating tracking reports.
- Define and implement the Go To Market plan for the Tooling Product Portfolio, including communication, pricing and all internal process with the relevant stakeholder in place in our organization. Follow the Phase and Gate process in place and help the project managers to prepare the different Gates.
- Be the main link and work closely with the Group partners to integrate, launch and continually market new Products and Solutions being added to the Tooling Product Portfolio.
- Create and manage the Sales tools and trainings for the global Tooling Division Sales team.
- Capture and assess the key market needs and emerging trends for Tooling in all aspects of the Packaging Industry.
- Closely collaborating with peers and team members from the Bobst Product Lines (BU Services&Performance as well as BU Printing&Converting) ensuring the required focus, attention and execution of the Tooling Business and Product Portfolio across all key Products and Services developed and marketed by the Bobst Group
Education and Experience
- Proven business and people leadership
- Business results oriented
- Ability to cope with tight time lines and project deliveries
- Priority Management
- A fast and continuous learner
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Team Player
- Professional attitude
- Positive Work Ethic
Technical or University degree.
The successful candidate must demonstrate proven track records in similar roles in the industrial machinery business. He/she must possess and have a strong potential and ambition for continuous personal growth, as well as superior communications skills. Attention to details and passion for a well done job is crucial. Fluent business English and French (spoken & written) is a must, in addition German and additional languages is considered as a strong advantage.
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.