H&M is a fast-moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues. We are offering a workplace where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Why choose us?
When you first join H&M we will welcome you with an on-boarding plan to set you up for success in your new role. In addition to this you will also receive further support in your professional and personal development trough out your career at H&M. Our feedback culture and the diverse internal training's will support your growth according to your role and development needs.
On top of this, we also offer lots of other fantastic benefits including;
- 38,5 hours work week
- 6 weeks holiday with 1 extra week of vacation after your 50th birthday
- 13 salaries a year
- 25 % staff discount on all H&M brands
- Overtime compensation
- 4-weeks payed paternity leave/16 weeks payed maternity/adoption leave and 4 additional weeks after 5 years of employment
- The HIP program (H&M seniority incentive program)
- Movis an external free of charge consultancy for your personal and private concerns
The H&M group reserves the right to amend or discontinue any of these benefits without notice.
As a Real Estate Portfolio Manager, you will manage the store portfolio for all our group brands your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the portfolio strategy.
- Identify the full potential and optimal store locations and store types (includes both adding new stores and optimizing existing ones).
- Negotiating the commercial terms of lease agreements with Landlords.
- Having full responsibility for the full P&L optimization in your portfolio, driving long term optimization of absolute profit, sales and payback.
- Maximizing sales, you will work closely with the Store Design Team to jointly find the right store location and space.
- Optimizing paybacks on investments you will work closely with the Construction Team to drive the right investment levels.
As Leasing Manager you require:
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in business/Economics, Engineering, Law or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills and strategical thinking.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to convince counter parties.
- A strong business mindset geared towards seeking opportunities .
- Prioritizing skills according to where the most impact is created.
- The ability to remains calm and positive in difficult situations.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous leadership experience is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory, French is an advantage.
Are you ready to be an Real Estate Portfolio Manager & More at H&M? Then uploading your CV, Motivation letter and past work certificates or attesttions.