The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands: L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
You are inhabited by a highly collaborative energy and entrepreneurial mindset? Apply now and join us!
MISSION & CONTEXT:
We are looking for a highly motivated Retail Excellence Project Leader (fixed-term contract: October 2022 until mid-September 2023) to join our Export team!
In this role, you will ensure the operational excellence and the optimum customer experience. Your main mission will be to inspire, motivate and engage retail teams to provide the best possible experience to our potential & existing customers, by delivering the appropriate tools, guidelines and support.
The position is based in Plan-Les-Ouates (near Geneva) and reports to the Head of Customer Experience & Omnichannel.
1. Retail Operations
- Focus on improving Conversion and NPS in stores;
- Follow up the BU performance to identify business needs by analyzing monthly results and KPIs;
- Partner with local Retail Managers, L&D Managers and HR Managers to elaborate action plans to reduce turnover;
- Relay the talent management policy within the BU (motivation & incentive plan);
- Coordinate the exchanges of best practices across the BU on staff management / motivation / retention;
- Prioritize and coordinate Retail Operations projects & roll out of a region
- Animate and ensure the exchanges of best practices and the potential optimizations on retail operations practices
2. People Development
- Elaborate action plan on training aspects, in order to maximize field people knowledge, competencies and productivity;
- Contribute on building the L&D strategy, supported by Customer Experience team & Retail community. Makes sure it is understood by all, accepted and implemented;
- Build and monitor a training calendar for the whole year: dates / types of learning events (on new products or on long-term skills such as Essentials, Face care, Fragrance, Expert Selling and new modules to come) / trainers;
- Develop and/or supervise the development of modules when necessary;
- Roll out & follow-up of the e-learning;
- Develop services into stores (barber, mini-facials, hand massages, etc.);
- Keep informed on what has to be updated (ranges, products, visuals, content) and modify L&D modules.
3. Country Follow Up
- Lead a region on Customer Experience topics;
- On-board and train new markets on CX topics;
- Make sure that markets' needs are gathered and develop a range of tools & guidelines according to feedbacks;
- Develop a strong collaboration internally with Sales and Marketing teams in order to propose 360 plans to countries/regions.
4. Collaboration & Community Animation
- Maintain close communication with Sales and Marketing teams by working together on : feedback of performance & matching local needs and expectations;
- Contribute on animating the Retail community and propose ideas for better engagement;
- Gather local practices on key campaigns and initiatives and share with countries in order to improve execution & results.
HOW CAN YOU FIT:
- 3+ years of operational experience in Retail and/or People development;
- Fluent in English; French is a strong plus;
- You have business acumen, structured thinking and at ease with KPIs;
- You are flexible yet rigorous and comfortable with organizing and planning;
- You are autonomous, comfortable with change management;
- You are able to connect and influence with customers, partners, suppliers & colleagues across functions in a multicultural environment;
- You are creative and service oriented;
- You are comfortable with public speaking and have excellent communication skills;
- You are comfortable with Learning Management System, PPT, Excel and Word;
- You are willing to travel up to 25 % (1 week per month).
FIXED-TERM CONTRACT: October 2022 until mid-September 2023