At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- You develop and promote state-of-the-art category management approach and related consulting services as differentiating factor for Bosch Power Tools Accessories
- You are responsible for implementation of omni-channel category management concepts and tools to exploit sales potential and driving user journey excellence
- You design, optimize, and maintain the assortment
- You analyze sales and user data and derive relevant metrics with focus on continuously enhancing user journey, in particular POS touch points (stationary and online), pricing and promotional activities
- You develop recommendations and run projects on individual retailer level concerning product range efficiency, on-/offline POS approach, merchandising, cross/up-selling, second placements and promotion
- Completed degree, ideally in the areas of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing
- Profound professional experience (>3 years) in category management; retail expertise in visual merchandizing, pricing, management, and sales of home improvement products, FMCG or similar
- High sales affinity
- Team player with excellent networking and communication capabilities; strong presentation skills
- International, multi-cultural mindset
- Good knowledge of the international retail structure of home improvement or construction trade is a plus
- Analytical mindset and data-driven approach; demonstrated experience working with complex data to develop robust commercial recommendations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; specific Category Management software is a plus
- UX and Agile working methods