We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea. Learn more: jti.com
For our Swiss Entity in Dagmersellen, we are looking for a full-time HR Business Partner to strengthen our People & Culture Department.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Proactively partner with business functions to identify strategic issues and organizational design challenges and provide advice and expertise to help develop creative solutions
- Support and coaching of line managers in all operational and administrative aspects of modern HR management
- Partner with line managers to identify learning needs, consult with them in Talent Management sessions and facilitate the performance management cycle
- Support talent development portfolio and include relevant HR best practices such as high-potential programs, coaching & mentoring, and leadership development
- Support employer branding activities to maintain and attract talent
- Develop and implement P&C related projects and participate as a team member on special projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in business administration with a focus on HR Management
- Several years of professional experience in the HR department of an international company - ideally in the FMCG sector
- Good knowledge in MS Office Application
- Excellent verbal & written German and English communication and consulting skills; very strong presentation & client relationship management skills
- You see yourself as a strategic HR generalist and bring with you a wide range of know-how from practical operational experience
- You are a strong team player who is committed to taking challenges and who convinces through an independent, structured and agile way of thinking
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and want to make a difference in an international environment
We offer an open, multicultural and very dynamic environment with personal development opportunities, attractive employment conditions and team activities.
What are the next steps – Recruitment process: Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply. We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.