Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Senior Strategy Sourcer IT Services # 081731Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich|Vollzeit|Corporate Functions|
* You a role within the Sourcing & Vendor Management Department (SVM), to drive supply-side initiatives and projects related to IT Outsourcing (ITO) and IT consulting (ITC)
* You exposure to senior levels to gain credibility and to build network to operate as a specialist and partner
* The chance to gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value/process to respective initiatives at senior levels
* You the insight to review divisional requirements and recommend supplier strategy in collaboration with IT partners with clear rationale for suggested strategy and associated plan
* The opportunity to execute the end-to-end sourcing process including RFIs/RFPs/RFQs and assist in business case validation, commercial evaluations and negotiations
* You the possibility to build effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and maintain directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective
* The responsibility to develop a keen understanding of IT lifecycle processes and how this impacts vendor services to appropriate KPIs, SLAs, reporting requirements, governance structure, etc.
* Open to discussing flexible/ agile working
* Validated experience of at least 5 years in IT Outsourcing / IT Consulting sourcing
* Significant experience in ITO project structures, business case production and review, included but not limited to scoping, pricing models utilized, performance measurements including setting service standards, SLAs and associated KPIs
* Strong influencing, collaboration and relationship-building skills both internally with key partners and externally with vendors.
* The strength to analyze markets and gather intelligence on market conditions and supply/demand drivers
* Strong data analytic skills and proficient project management skills
* Excellent communication skills in German and English with the ability to articulate complex ideas understandable to target partner
* Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
* High motivation to develop and to cooperate within teams as well as Independent
*LI-CSJOB**jobsch*Ms. F. Kieffer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.