Python / PySpark Developer - vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sec
Python / PySpark Developer - vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Expertise in Python, PySpark and SQL, good command of Scala and Synapse/Azure DWH is advantageous
- Practical experience in working with large data sets on enterprise data platforms such as Spark and Azure Data and distributed computing
- Proficiency in applying automated testing and modern deployment practices on the mentioned platforms, including Azure DevOps
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Cooperating closely with Product Owners and Architects in order to understand requirements, formulate solutions and evaluate the implementation effort
- Creating and delivering solutions by collaborating within a global development team
- Supporting stakeholders with data-related functional and technical issues
- Designing, improving and maintaining scalable data transformation pipelines
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.