Join Deloitte's market-leading Global Mobility team in a genuinely varied role. This opportunity offers you a stimulating blend of technical and advisory work, allowing you to focus on a very diverse range of clients. You will become part of an established but fast growing practice, with the support and leadership of a dedicated partner group.
You will benefit from early client exposure and assist on client engagements, taking ownership of your workload and building strong relationships with your clients.
We take your development very seriously. You'll benefit from continuous training and a transparent, interactive appraisal process. With no micromanagement or quotas for promotion, you'll be empowered to manage your own workload and achieve career goals that you set yourself.
Our Tax & Legal team is looking for you!
Today's digital revolution is rapidly rewriting the environment for employers and their global workforces. The need for organizations to have a flexible, mobile workforce is greater than ever. One of the greatest challenges that a company faces today is ensuring compliance with immigration, tax, social security and employment law provisions.
Our Global Employer Services (GES) practice, integrated within our Tax & Legal team, offers companies integrated global mobility compliance and advisory services that help companies successfully manage these global workforce challenges. This includes leading services on global mobility tax, social security, immigration, global mobility compensation, mobility advisory, technology, analytics, reward, employment tax and share plans.
As a Manager on the GES team, you will focus on delivering global mobility advisory services to our clients. You will be part of the Global Mobility Advisory team working across different aspects of global engagements and build close relationships with Deloitte teams around the world. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the client Global Mobility teams and be the main contact for projects.
We provide a team oriented culture that allows for both personal and professional growth. Our working environment provides opportunities for creative and self-motivated employees, keen to develop themselves, the team and our relationship with our clients. Competitive compensation and benefits are offered as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
Your role in our team
- You will be providing global mobility compliance and advisory services for international clients related to the various global employment setups. This will be advising on tax, social security and global payroll matters including topics such as long-term incentives, pensions and severance payments.
- You will coordinate global tax and social security compliance services with the Deloitte offices worldwide. This includes various task related to the successful management of Global Mobility programs for our clients such as the interpretation and implementation of International Assignment Policies.
- You will review and coordinate global workforce payroll matters to ensure consistent global tax treatment of various assignment compensation items and allowances.
- You will be in direct contact with our clients and their global workforce.
- You will be responsible for the daily training of your junior colleagues (both onshore and offshore) and will lead a team.
- Together with other subject matter experts (immigration and employment law), you be involved in providing multidisciplinary advisory services.
Your qualifications, experience and skills
- You have several years of relevant experience in Tax and/or Global Mobility and/or Global Compensation & Benefits.
- Relevant experience in a "Big-4" is a plus.
- You work independently, take initiative, are happy taking on responsibility and are solution-oriented.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills.
- You are a reliable team player and have experience in leading a team.
- You like learning and development (of yourself and your team members)
- You like change, technology and innovation.
- You have excellent attention to detail, and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You communicate confidently in English. Any further languages, French in particular, would be an advantage.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size; it is about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2'000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Stella Hoppe at email@example.com.