Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Extensive project and program management experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry and on launch brands
- Practice in leading complex multifunctional projects in large corporate environments successfully
- Outstanding team facilitation skills with the ability to lead without authority and to drive urgency for collective achievement of objectives
- Proficiency in Digital and Social Media, Familiarity with Change management is beneficial
- Knowledge of MS Office, Teams, Planner, Miro and SharePoint
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Communications, Project Management or Marketing
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German and French are a plus
- Providing Project Management for the Global Cross-Functional Team (GTX) and enabling an efficient way of working by implementing agile methodology and routines
- Establishing and operationalising the GTX core team, extended team, and forum through the GXT information platform featuring relevant material from GXT, country discussions and meeting outputs
- Building a project management framework across different sub-teams and communicating program status as well as issues across the matrix both transparently and timely
- Maintaining SharePoint, Teams channels, Planner as well as email lists and managing enquiries accordingly
- Launching new cross-functional squads as decided by the core team and addressing value creating objectives
- Ensuring connectivity with the GPT (Global Product Team) while supporting preparation and submission of GXT materials for GPT meetings
- Organising meetings including preparing high quality agendas and meeting minutes as well as leading and operationalising strategic internal communications planning for 2021
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.