Part of a scrum team in our innovative IoT Lab team in charge of our next generation of connected products and services, you will contribute in Agile mode to the design and implementation of our Backend and Edge software.Main Responsibilities
Your professional experience
- In spirit of emerging design (architecture and technical evolution), you collaborate with stakeholders (Product owners, team members, other scrum teams and other actors) to define the best solutions, according to priorities and needs.
- You serve as a referent to some specific areas of our solutions (technical or use cases), by performing detailed analysis, proposing options and solutions and maintaining knowledge across the team with time.
- You implement the new loT-enabled services, including CI & CD related tasks for our solutions hosted in cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure) and embedded on devices (Unix).
- You ensure the required quality standard.
Your personal attributes
- Proven experience in C#, Python or possibly similar language like C++, java and willing to adapt to other languages.
- Proven experience in Cloud "native" platform (Microsoft Azure, possibly AWS) and serverless concepts.
- Experience with Linux, bash, container technologies such as Docker.
- Ability to explain complex technical topics to non-specialists, with strong understanding of industry-related constraints, needs and vocabulary.
- Azure Certifications such as Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions a definite plus.
- Used to agile and DevOps practices.
Your education and languages capabilities
- Team spirit oriented.
- Accomplishing tasks with autonomy and drive.
- Sensibility to quality, robustness and simplicity.
- Mindset Agile, CI/CD, DevSecOps.
- Open-minded and proactive.
- M.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Proficiency in English, French an asset.
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.