The Solution Architect SAP consults and supports our clients who are working with SAP, migrating to newer SAP versions, implement Cloud for SAP with a quality focus.
- To identify, qualify and close new business opportunities in QE&A in the SAP space. Demonstrate Cognizant’s QE&A SAP capabilities to best address the current and transformative needs of clients.
- To nurture client relationship and establish a consultative / “trusted advisor” status with prospects and clients as they transform their landscape from SAP ECC to S4HANA
- Leading the solution design, value articulation and pricing for all opportunities presented in the form of RFPs / RFIs / pro-active proposals
- Leading client interactions during deal qualification, proposals, presentations, deal negotiation and contract Management
- Working closely with delivery teams and Centers of Excellence teams to bring together the “best of Cognizant” solution, pricing & value proposition for customers
- expert SAP knowledge (greenfield, brownfield implementations, migrations, cloud)
- Expert knowledge of S4/Hana
- Quality Engineering and assurance skill family
- excellent knowledge and proven experience in continuous integration, devops and agile testing
- knowledge of the industry standard tools for testing in the SAP environment
- excellent knowledge of the application development lifecycle
- diploma in computer science
- good existing industry networks
- excellent presentation skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- fluent German and English skills (level C1)
- Experience in working with vendor management / procurement organizations
- Proven track record in working collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment particularly with highly diverse and onshore/offshore teams
What you can expect:
- Organization driven by technology – we have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.