Numab Therapeutics AG is an evolving, innovative Swiss biotech company based in Wädenswil. The company is focused on the discovery and development of innovative, antibody fragment-based therapeutics. With our breakthrough antibody-discovery and multi-specifics engineering platform, we engage in proprietary projects as well as collaborative research on behalf of partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
To support the development of our innovative antibody fragment-based therapies for autoimmune diseases and cancer we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for a role as:
In this position, you and your team will be responsible for the purification of antibody development candidates and the downstream process development and manufacture of antibody-derived therapeutic proteins, applying methods from a variety of disciplines.
- DSP development with a focus on chromatography to support process transfer to external partners, scale-up to GMP manufacture and continuous optimization of the GMP process
- Introduction and establishment of advanced protein purification platforms
- Planning, execution, analysis and presentation of experiments
- General organization of the laboratories, evaluation and acquisition of equipment and consumables
- Establish and organizing a group of research associates and technicians
Ideal candidates will have
- Graduate or post-graduate education, preferably in biochemistry/protein purification, biotechnology engineering or related fields
- Extensive theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience with chromatography development of biomolecules
- Professional experience in high throughput methods for purifications including the use of statistical methods for planning and evaluation of experiments is a plus
- Experience in manufacture of therapeutic proteins in a regulated environment is a plus
- Skills in managing and mentoring scientific staff
- Accurate and team-oriented work style as well as a high sense of quality
- Ability to work independently on diverse challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Are you looking for an inspiring, entrepreneurial atmosphere and want to be part of a dynamic team where your contributions are both essential and valued? We are looking for skilled people who are eager to make an impact. We are offering a permanent position in an innovative environment as well as a competitive compensation package including a participation in the company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number NB054 to email@example.com.