Contract: Temporary with AKKA Switzerland (6 months could be renewable)
Starting date: December 2020
Languages: French and English
Working within the "Capital Projects Engineering" team, your mission will be to
- manage different types of cross-functional Capex projects in various domains (Process or F&U)
- support Plant Engineering team to write and/or review technical documents (Process or F&U)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager has the responsibility of driving projects to completion by:
- Planning, managing project execution and team, as well as suppliers' contractual engagement
- Coordinate and supervise project execution related activities
- Write and/or review technical documents (URS, P&IDs, Layouts, FAT/SAT reports, etc.)
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards (PMI, cGMP, GEP, GAMP, etc.)
- Engineering degree (BS, MS or equivalent) in mechanical, process engineering, food and/or biotechnology
- 8+ years experience in leading complex cross-functional and technical projects (Process, equipment, infrastructure, facilities, utilities)
- Experience from Pharma/Biotech/Food/Chemical/Electronic/Manufacturing or similar
- Knowledge of GAMP, GEP, cGMP, FDA guidelines, ISPE guidelines, ASTM E2500 standards
- Good organization and communication skills
- French and English (spoken and written)
- Proven leadership skills in managing teams in weak project matrix organization (indirect resources)
- Computer skills: ERP, MS-Project, MS-Office suite
What working at AKKA has to offer:
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.