Varian is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy. Our vision is a world without fear of cancer. To meet this challenge, we equip the world with new tools for fighting cancer.
At our R&D site in Baden with more than 300 employees we specialize in the development of soft- and hardware for cancer treatment. To complete our team, we are looking for a
You will be a part the Product Support Engineering (PSE) Imaging team that is responsible for third level support and handling of escalated complaints (EC) for imaging components on Varian’s linear accelerators. The PSE Imaging team are highly skilled engineers performing root cause analysis, supporting the Field Service representatives, authoring service documentation and providing feedback to the R&D organization. As a Complaint Project Manager, you’ll be making sure the ECs are being processed in time and in expected quality, you’ll be also performing complaint investigations yourself.
- Make sure that company quality goals related to EC are met
- Participate in EC determinations, make sure complaint is investigated by the right Engineer and that data required for the investigation is available
- Provide complaint investigation statistics to management and quality review boards
- Contribute to issue review boards
- Perform investigations for escalated complaints to establish technical root cause
- BSc or MSc in electrical engineering, biomedical engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in a support role
- High level of analytical skills, able to disseminate complex problems to find the root cause but at the same time an ability to see the large picture and connect the dots across multiple product lines
- Auto didactic skills to quickly familiarize with new areas
- Experience with medical imaging
- Reliable, tenacious, team-oriented
- Experience in a leadership or project management role
- Fluency in English language, written and verbal, German language is a plus
You are communicative and eager to support others. You work in a structured manner and have an eye for details. In addition, you can express your ideas and research in written form. You are used to working independently, but open to discussing ideas and solutions with your colleagues and will not avoid responsibility for assigned tasks. You thrive in an international work environment and in cultivating your contacts with partners in Europe and overseas.
Have we sparked your interest in a challenging and exciting position in a global environment with a potential for development? We look forward to receiving your application and CV.
Job Code R-4561. APPLY HERE