Movora is a global company focused on the advancement of animal health. Rooted in veterinary orthopedics, Movora’s foundation is built on three decades of advancements in animal mobility. The group utilizes legacy expertise to deliver a broad range of innovative products by bringing together key leaders in veterinary medical technology to deliver progressive solutions. Collectively, we serve customers in more than 50 markets from 13 offices worldwide.
Movora embodies a philosophy of always caring. Alongside education, anticipating consumer needs and offering reliable solutions provide our customers with value beyond products. We are proudly forward-thinking and we prioritize reinvention, individuality, and always making the next leap in innovation.
To strengthen our position in the veterinary orthopedics market and to accelerate the success of our fast-growing company, we are looking for an:
In this role, you will be responsible for the organization and execution of Movora’s educational events for all Movora brands and activities in the Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia (EMEA) regions as well as for supporting relevant educational events outside of Europe (excluding the Americas region). These education events are primarily workshops but include a diverse range of related activities and events. The main purpose of this role is to plan, coordinate, attend and manage these Movora EMEA Education workshops, education and training programs, of which there are several. You will be directly responsible for the development and implementation of the education programs and the day-to-day administration and logistics thereof. This role reports to the Education Manager.
Coordination of Movora EMEA Education Programs
- Coordinate, plan, prepare (including equipment), and implement Movora EMEA Education programs, both individually and collectively as a team.
- Interact with key stakeholders, including opinion leaders and instructors, to manage availabilities and inputs in collaboration with the education teams
- Oversee the organization, administration, coordination, and attendance of program events, such as webinars, workshops, conferences, and meetings
- Book venues, manage logistics, and ensure timely communication with workshop participants
- Compile and manage programme budgets, liaising with the finance department as required
Coordination of Continuous Program Maintenance, Design, and Content Development
- Oversee the production and distribution of relevant program materials
- Ensure the maintenance, preparation, packing, and shipping of workshop and course materials, including surgical equipment
- Stay up-to-date with new procedures and advise accordingly
Stakeholder management, networking, advocacy and dissemination
- Coordinate with regional and global stakeholders, including marketing, product management, sales, research and development, and education teams
- Represent Movora Education within local, national, and international forums and work with relevant teams to promote and market the program(s)
- Identify suitable participant groups and engage in program marketing, promotion, and dissemination of appropriate materials
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting of Activities
- Ensure programs adhere to monitoring and evaluation criteria
- imely reporting of monitoring and evaluation metrics and written reports to department management and/or program participants
- Present results as required and compile regular reports on programmatic processes, both individually and overall
Your skills and professional experience
- 2+ years relevant education experience required; medical/veterinary field preferred and soft tissue knowledge, especially veterinary, is advantageous
- Proven experience in project coordination and event management
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical affinity and economic/commercial understanding
- Exceptional communication and people skills for effective collaboration across departments and with external partners
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Solid computer skills, esp. Office 365
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German and additional languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
We offer you
- A diverse field of activity in a dynamic emerging company with a refreshing spirit
- In an international environment, a motivated team that appreciates open, cooperative exchanges and supports each other
- The opportunity to take responsibility, and help shape and implement solutions.
- Conditions of employment in line with the market and opportunities for further personal development
- The well-being of our employees is important to us.
- Take part in several fun team events.
We are looking forward to receiving your informative application including a motivation letter per email to email@example.com