With 1500 employees from more than 30 countries and cultures working at 14 sites, Skyguide provides air traffic control services for Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. In 2020, Skyguide safely and efficiently guided around 0.5 million (in previous years around 1.3 million) civil and military aircraft through the busiest airspace in Europe. Why not join our team? We are looking for:
The holder of this position represents the Skyguide Academy. You shall be expected to conduct the delivery of training events, subjects and courses for internal and external customers as a representative of a highly competent and flexible, multilingual and International Initial Training Team.
- Managing and delivering relevant training content:
- Course planning, administration and monitoring student performance
- Ensuring all course content is compliant with Regulatory requirements
- Development, design, and delivery of training material (classroom and simulation)
- Support training development and colleagues etc.
- Represent Skyguide and the Skyguide Academy at International working groups (e.g., FABEC), project groups and teams when required. A professional demeanour and appearance are therefore expected
- Current or former licensed ATCO validated in ADI, APS, APP and/or ACS (more than one validation is required) with at least 10 years' operational experience
- Holder of an On-the-Job-Training (OJTI) or Simulation Instructor (STDI) license endorsement (required) and holder of a Classroom Instructor Certificate and/or Examiner/Assessor's Certificate (desired)
- ELPAC (or equivalent ELP) level 4 or greater
- Common sense and a loyal demeanor with a professional appearance are expected. Assumes responsibility by effectively manages their time, resources, and relationships to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication skills. Proficiency with MS Office and other office tools (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, etc.) is required
- Team player, who is adaptable in a multi-cultural team with high sense of responsibility
- Open to new learning technologies and methods. Demonstrates collaboration through a constructive team work ethic. Ability to work independently and self-responsibly
- Adaptable to change by maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in work responsibilities or environment
Do you want to add value to our internal and external customers?
We look forward to welcoming our new team member who will make a valuable contribution to the implementation of the company culture and its values: "We team up to succeed", "We drive innovation", "We own what we do" and "We create great customer value".
Location: Wangen b. Dübendorf, Zürich, Switzerland
Working percentage: 80-100%