The COMET Group is one of the world’s leading companies in optimizing its customers’ products and services by providing high-quality components, systems and services in the fields of x-ray, vacuum and RF technology.
COMET Plasma Control Technologies is a leading expert in RF power delivery and a global innovation partner of RF related businesses. Our customers are primarily manufacturers in the semiconductor and adjacent industries.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated personality for our division Industrial Plasma Control Technologies at our location in Flamatt as
In this function you will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout Comet PCT, Europe
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards and management of programs
- Agreeing with standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications
- Provide escalation path for customer quality issues
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Company’s Management team
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training
- Writing technical and management systems reports
- Planning and executing internal audit, training, and continuous improvement programs
For this function you bring the following requirements:
- Bachelors of Science Engineering Degree, preferably a Master of Science
- Experience with leading 5S initiatives and audit teams
- Led previous organizations to ISO 9001 certification achievements
- Team oriented approach to performing job duties
- Experience with high tech companies with preference to semiconductor
- Excels in communications with business stakeholders including customers and fellow employees
- Office automation software skills and highly experienced with the SAP systems
- American Society for Quality certification a plus
We will provide you with a multifaceted challenge in a successful Swiss company that continues to grow. You will work in a dynamic, international environment, collaborating with colleagues from all disciplines (from development to production to sales).
Have we aroused your interest in new professional horizons? Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete online application with a letter of motivation, CV, testimonials and diplomas or by e-mail to our recruiting partner, HAYS Recruiting experts worldwide, Mr. Davide Addamo, email@example.com.