In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world's leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves - they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
Our global quality & regulatory organization starts a journey to come together into one functional, collaborative operating unit to employ the full breadth of our talent, technologies, products, services, and solutions to address the needs of customers and patients across the globe. This strong leadership role will interface with multicultural/multi country locations and the primary responsibility is to develop and execute successful plan to deploy, improve and sustain Quality Management System across all regulated sites/facilities in the region Europe.
- Create and implement best practice, regional quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures matching global ones to aid and improve business performance
- Implement and monitor all Quality Assurance systems to ensure compliance with QMS requirements and Regional/National directives
- Drive continuous improvement activities to ensure problems are prevented and issues resolved efficiently and economically
- Ensure that Quality meets or improves on budget, cost, efficiency targets (KPIs) in line with business objectives
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Develop the technical, GMP and leadership skills of direct reports, including performance reviews
- Ensure adequate execution of core quality activities: CAPA, management review, complaint, internal audit, change control, documentation control, validation, traceability
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science or quality with 20+ years of relevant work experience in a GMP environment or Master's degree with 15+ years of experience in a Quality in a medical device company.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility supporting large, multi-site, global organizations is required
- Previous proven quality experience on large scale enterprises in lifescience industry with significant exposure to requirements of GMP, GDP, ISO 13485, CFR 820
- 10 years of people management, including global team management
- Self-driven personality with high analytical and conceptual thinking, excellent interpersonal skills, highly goal-oriented, problem solving, negotiation, and communication skills, with the ability to perform in a complex, global environment
- Very good English skills, German and other languages are an asset
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Helmut Pleiner, Director Corporate Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01