Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide leading-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance.
Our boutiques comprise Quality Growth Equities, Sustainable and Thematic Equities, Multi Asset Investing and Fixed Income by TwentyFour Asset Management and Vontobel. We actively manage over $120bn of assets on behalf of our clients worldwide. Vontobel has a strong and established presence in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
For the Middle-Office team of Asset Management, we are currently looking for a highly motivated individual, in order to support the settlement team.
- Processing and oversight of the daily trade order management, including
trade matching, settlements, trade confirmations, record keeping, post
trade audit settlements, query and issue management
- Daily review of unmatched and failed trades escalation of issues to
- Monitoring and analyzing transactions on behalf of our front office system
- Coordination between IT, Product Management, Compliance and single
point of contact for all custodians and brokers of AM clients
- Set up of portfolios and brokers in DTCC & ALERT
- Ensure a proper pre matching through CTM
- Providing of Payment Services for special products
- Coordination between various internal as well as external parties
- 3 years+ settlement expertise
- passion for specialist area
- excellent communication
- Team player with a can-do mindset
- Articular and detail orientated
Céline Lüssi is looking forward to receive and review your application.
Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through ourcontact form.