Our client is a very successful, dynamic and international company in the confectionary / healthy snack sector. The mindset in how people think about food has changed. There is a clear trend for more healthy snacking alternatives. The company has therefore set itself the target of investing in a strong healthy snacking business to enter other new markets. To complement the new team in Switzerland, we are looking for a young personality with an energetic and entrepreneurial spirit as
- You develop a sales and marketing plan for your countries and define the optimal Route-to-Market strategy (in cooperation with local commercial partner). You implement their repeatable activation model in order to drive listings & enhance distribution/rotation in our key outlets
- You bring your existing commercial partners to a new level by translating in-depth knowledge (market dynamics, competitive set, etc) into a strategy to further grow the business locally
- You analyze market data (Nielsen/IRI) of relevant categories in order to build effective customer selling stories
- You use insights from other markets to help and support their commercial partner in making and excellently executing sales and marketing plans
- You conduct business reviews with partners frequently and you follow up regular reporting
- You define the optimal pricing of their products in your countries, based on pricing guidelines, on value chain proposal and competitive set
- You map possible new countries and opportunities and use the Partner Selection Model to analyze and screen (new) partners and advice, when necessary, to change partner
- You look for new partners in countries where they currently have no commercial partner
- You report to the International Sales Manager
- You combine an Academic (Bachelor and Master) background with +/- 2 years of experience in Sales and/or Category Management in FMCG
- Ideally you have some experience with Healthy Snacking products. Affinity is an absolute must
- Strong inter-cultural intelligence - you easily get things done due to high level of empathy of other cultures, religions, values etc.
- You have strong analytical capabilities
- You are an energetic and a result driven person with focus on the execution
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are ambitious
- You are an absolute team player, but are independent strong as well
- You think and act as an owner (entrepreneur) with pragmatics and a sense of urgency.
- You are eager to spend most of your time in your markets to support your commercial partners (travel activity is about 50%)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, other languages (e.g. German) are an advantage
Are you interested in becoming part of a growing and highly motivated team located in the center of Switzerland? Working passionately, bringing in initiatives, taking on responsibility, starting up new businesses and continuously developing yourself? Please get in contact with Magdalena Rohner. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents in pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org.