Within the Global Capital Investment & Real Estate (DTR) community, the Global Facility Management & Real Estate function is responsible for the scope areas Facility Management (FM) and Real Estate (RE) that provides workplaces to c. 40,000 people
As the Global Lead Program Management you support on planning and executing fit-out projects worldwide. You manage vendors, ensure governance and process compliance, and deliver consistent high-quality results.
You maintain awareness of key players in the market and bring trends and innovations into the organization aligned to Roche Diagnostics 2030 Vision Innovating Diagnostics, shaping healthcare, changing lives.In the role you will be reporting to the Global Head of Facility Management & Real Estate.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support businesses in different regions in planning and executing fit-out projects. Manage vendors, ensure governance and process compliance, and deliver consistent high-quality results
- Local stakeholder engagement to understand requirements and address queries/concerns around fit-out management processes and governance, and global partners
- Drive proactive opportunity identification process to flag savings, cost avoidance and risk mitigation opportunities
- Support the selection, appointment and management of global vendors delivering fit-out regionally
- Direct management of external PMO support vendors
- Explain and justify technical project management requirements, fit-out process and governance to regional stakeholders and project managers for all projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with process, governance and fit-out specifications requirements
- Manage external providers, incl. technical project managers, D&B and general contractors
- Approve, monitor and report Capex budget forecasting v. actuals
- Monitor project timelines
- Ensure Roche corporate fit-out guidelines are adhered by the local project teams
- Tracking project milestones and ensuring timelines are met, highlight the potential delays to the team
- Coordination of bi-weekly project execution meetings
- Program management of fit-out projects in EMEA and Americas regions
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a
company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and
geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but
the starting point.
You have a Bachelors or post-graduate degree preferred in Real Estate, Facility and
Project Management, Engineering or related field. You bring to this role at least 5 years
direct experience of fit-out project delivery and PMO. You have the gift of presenting
and analysing complex issues in a simple manner to all levels within an organization.
In addition, you bring the following skills and competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advisor-side or occupier-side corporate real estate
- Direct experience of managing fit-out projects and teams internationally. You have experience in fit-out cost benchmarking and business case evaluation
- Knowledge of sustainability building standards and its implementation into office fit-out projects as a plus
- Ability to act as an advocate for global mandated policy and explain why policies exist. You have strong influencing skills: you can ensure the accomplishment of goals and targets through indirect leadership. Ability to build lasting relationships
- Experience of operating in multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural, remotely located teams in a matrix management environment
- Excellent communication skills: ability to transfer complex analysis, concepts and ideas into convincing and clear communications. Proficiency in English (spoken and written) is a requirement and a second language is a plus
- Self-motivated and disciplined with strong organizational skills. Ability to think strategically and develop tactical methods to achieve objectives and goals
This position will be offered on a local contract in the country where you live.
Please apply until 18 December 2022.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.