Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Social Media team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH Ltd. is currently recruiting a
SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT LEADER (F/M)
As Social Media Project Leader, you will be part of the Brand Communication team. You will be responsible for the management and development of our social media channels to support Swatch Digital Marketing strategy, to increase our customer's engagement and provide thought-leadership on best social media practices and next-generation digital trends.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and constantly update our social media strategy and roadmap,
- Manage the social media ecosystem and all social media channels (FB, IG, TWTR, YOUTUBE, SNAP),
- Manage the day-to-day community engagement including taking part in real time conversations,
- Coordinate and dispatch the content strategy through the different channels,
- Create and coordinate a social media calendar at HQ level, and also with the local markets,
- Create and coordinate social media engaging activations and concepts,
- Collaborate with Team Leader Social Media on brainstorming concepts,
- Work closely with the creative and digital marketing team to build digital campaigns,
- Support local markets in all social media management questions,
- Monitor content and quality check of all social media local versions,
- Use social media listening tools to monitor online conversations, and identify social media relevant trends,
- Measure, analyse and report on quantitative and qualitative metrics.
In addition to your fun, positive and over creative personality, you can demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail and have a passion to tell stories.
Besides your 3 to 5 years' experience in agencies or online international retail companies, you bring experience in online retail, especially in fashion, accessories, or FMCG is a BIG plus. Experience in managing a budget for content promotion on social channels and sponsoring posts. Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest in social media innovation Ability to manage multiple projects involving coordination with various departments both internally and externally.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English (Mandatory), German and/or French.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.
Rue Nicolas G. Hayek 1
2502 Biel /Bienne
Human Resources Management