Mercury Mission Systems International SA (MMSI), Geneva, is specialized in the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex high-performance safety and mission critical avionics and defense computers. We are part of Mercury Systems Inc., a US based company.
We are looking for a:
Hardware Validation and Verification Engineer
for a 4 months temporary assignment.
The primary responsibility of this position is for HW engineering on various embedded systems developments with emphasis on aerospace applications. Candidates must be strongly team oriented with a desire to tackle new and unique problems. This engineer will interact with a variety of departments and customers.
- Master's degree in Electronics Engineering
- Min. 5 years of experience in an equivalent position in the aerospace industry
- English or French mother-tongue with good knowledge of the other (written and oral)
- Background in Validation and Verification of hardware product
- Expertise in Hardware Verification in order to contribute to the design
- Organization and conduct of verification campaign
- Proven track record of industrial Project management
- Experience in developing hardware product for avionic equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
DETAILS OF THE MISSION
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Beginning of the activity: ASAP - for 4 months
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in an international environment.