Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses. Across 78 countries the group generated sales of €42.0 billion in fiscal 2018/2019. Under a strong umbrella brand our products and services make an important contribution to creating a better and sustainable future. The skills and commitment of our over 106,000 employees are the basis of our success. With our technologies and innovations, we work with our customers to develop cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions to future challenges. We combine performance orientation with corporate and social responsibility.
- You have a university degree in business or engineering or a similar discipline
- You have several years of technical sales experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Gathering detailed technical information along the whole value chain to maximise opportunities and results intrinsically motivates you
- You enjoy working in an agile, international environment with flat hierarchies where you can have a direct impact on commercial success
- You possess very strong communication and negotiation skills in both German and English
- You like travelling internationally, speaking additional languages would be beneficial
Would you like to take a high level of responsibility for the future success and further growth of our highly complex, safety critical products in the automotive industry?
Do you enjoy working in a performance-driven environment which offers a lot of creative freedom to achieve commercial success?
- As our new Sales Manager Automotive (m/f) you will define our global customer and market strategy in coordination with the Customer Business Unit Management
- You will be responsible for the commercial management of our global customer relationships and will cooperate closely with our senior management to achieve the goals you set together
- Consequently you will take ownership of maximising market, product, sales and profitability targets
- You will drive and lead all acquisition activities in your customer and product segment and are responsible for successful negotiation of relevant contract terms
- You skillfully negotiate contract, parts price, spare parts and tooling costs and track and report costing impact
- In addition, you conduct market observations, analyze competition activities and strategically respond to market conditions
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347