Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
Reporting Digital Content Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Digital Analytics Content Manager for the DSAA Reporting & Visualization workstream, you will drive analytics and reporting for Digital Assets at Bayer as in the Reporting & Visualization workstream. In this role, you will guide Bayer markets with end-to-end understanding of Digital Analytics, Campaign/Channel Analytics, Medical Analytics, Sales Analytics, Market Access Analytics etc. along with any additional ad-hoc queries. The role will manage the key domains of:
- Digital Analytics
- Campaign/Channel Analytics
- Medical Analytics
- Sales Analytics
- Market Access Analytics
- Gross to Net Business Processes
- Data Governance, Ad-Hoc Analytics / Scorecards
- Scenario Analysis
In this role you will drive global analytics topics for the XSight platform:
- Engage with Global/Regional/Country Market Access leads to drive XSight roll-out.
- Provide thought leadership and business processes for Bayer stakeholders
- Drive data governance for market Access topics across the Reporting & Visualization workstream at DSAA
- Define a data models and data catalogue for business consumption at Bayer
- Integrate global and local data assets required for the XSight application
- Work with vendor partners to drive Project implementation and DevOps support
You will be translating ideas for Bayer markets to drive analytics insights based on market requirements, showcasing efficiency and innovation, key deliverables include:
- Driving Self-Service Reporting / Analytics topics for XSight at Bayer
- Driving and deploying Analytics / Visualization solutions at scale
- Support markets and wider user groups to deliver insights from analytics applications
- Liaising with stakeholders to drive business objectives at Bayer
You will also collaborate with internal and external alliances and data providers to ensure global delivery of end-to-end analytical activities to timely and high-quality standards across the Data Science & Advanced Analytics portfolio. Being accountable for driving a global culture of delivering to established milestones with the highest degree of customer satisfaction, emphasizing communication and transparency of operations.
Other tasks are:
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial Operations, IT, and within Data Science & Advanced Analytics team to seek alignment and harmonization to ensure findings are incorporated into key Business Processes.
- Working closely with IT and data providers to ensure the implementation and ongoing development of global analytical platform ensuring alignment to global Data Science & Advanced Analytic strategy
- Oversee and guide establishment of asset level strategies to ensure consistency, efficiency, and excellence in the application of standards, and establishment of advanced, predictive data monitoring practices.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with collaborators and suppliers, and ensure appropriate oversight to enable fit for purpose delivery of Commercial data
- Driving contingency planning, risk mitigation techniques and issue management to drive project outcomes. Ensure delivery to agreed scope, time, cost and quality in alignment with stakeholder expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- Post-graduate degree (Master's/Ph.D) in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, etc.) OR Bachelor's degree in quantitative field combined with MBA from globally leading school
- 5+ years of commercial data management work experience, of which 3+ years of recent experience in Pharma industry. Global experience is highly desirable.
- Hands on experience handling and analyzing key Pharma commercial internal and external data types (patient longitudinal, claims data, sales data like Ex-Factory Sales data, In-Market Sales data, Wholesalers, CRM data (Veeva, SF.com, SFMC etc.), Sales Force Effectiveness data, data related to marketing, promotional activities, financial data etc.
- Hands on experiences with collecting, integrating, reporting and analysis of Digital Marketing metrics.
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high profile, cross-market projects to successful completion in parallel, on time and within budget.
- Ability to influence cross-functional key stakeholders to impact decision-making; Willingness to "have an opinion" backed up by data and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis is required.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau is plus. Also experience of in R, Python, and/or SQL is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations
- Ability to manage undefined scopes and put structure into large-scale ambiguity
yle="font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;">Fluency in English
This role could be located in one of our two global locations (Basel or Berlin).