Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a:
Are you up for a challenge Do you look for ways to grow in your job And do you want to build a phenomenal career Then apply now We're currently looking for a
Program Manager We don't just want any Program Manager here is our checklist
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business and/or Life Sciences
- Substantial experience in managing complex Life Science/Research Development R D related programs or projects within the Pharmaceutical industry and/or Clinical Research Organizations CROs
- Proven experience in managing post-market study programs surveillance real-world evidence phase IV is an asset
- Expertise in the setup/management of strategic partnerships and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members
- Proficient in Excel Word PowerPoint
- Fluent in spoken and written English with good communication skills.
If you are also detail and customer oriented strategic with strong business acumen and providing/communicating solutions a team player comfortable with different external/internal stakeholders and management while collaborating on different projects and continuously learning in a changing environment you are the one we want for our Program Management Office Operations Team in Philip Morris Products S.A. R D in Neuchâtel Switzerland.
As a Program Manager you will manage highly complex and multi-year Reduced-Risk Products RRPs assessment programs the purpose of which are to scientifically substantiate the performance of Philip Morris International PMI RRPs. You will mobilize and manage cross-functional internal and external e.g. Contract Research Organizations teams and address multiple stakeholders within and beyond the PMI Biomedical R D organization.
Specific responsibilities include
- Manage program s effectively applying risk and change management as well as Key Performance Indicators KPIs to ensure that the studies and projects within meet PMI's strategic objectives
- Create and execute program work plans revise them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage program communication report the performance regularly to Senior Management and ensure that related documents are complete up-to-date and stored
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of programs and ensure organizational alignment and seamless execution of the plan
- Motivate and manage study/project teams e.g. enhance team collaboration and identify/resolve conflicts
- Monitor and control budget/spending e.g. budget planning including assumptions constraints and risks
- Be responsible for program variance/root cause analysis and develop risk mitigation/issue management strategies
- Manage strategic third party suppliers e.g. relationship management issue escalation resolutions KPIs monitoring time cost etc.
- Participate to Program Steering Committee meetings document decisions and update planning accordingly.
Why work for us Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer to unlimit yourself
1 We're international you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world
2 We're flexible your work fits you and not the other way round thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program
3 We're a certified top employer we consider our employees to be our strongest asset and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label for men and women our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry please apply online.
PMI is the world's leading international tobacco company with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes including the number one global cigarette brand and other tobacco products PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ldquo RRPs rdquo . RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present are likely to present or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As with many countries Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Avenue de rhodanie 1000 Lausanne