For our office in Basel we are looking for a:
Product Manager (80-100%)
PASSION FOR PHARMA ENGINEERING: This is what Pharmaplan stands for. As one of the leading pharmaceutical consulting and engineering companies in Europe, we are specialized in the integrated and holistic planning and realization of pharmaceutical production facilities and thus shape the future of our industry. With our highly qualified employees working in areas such as project management, process engineering, GMP, laboratory planning, architecture, building services and digital factory, we set the course for the global supply of medicines of tomorrow.
Operating under the umbrella of the TTP Group with around 900 employees at more than 20 international locations, we support the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry with flexible, GMP-compliant and future-proof solutions. From initiation to construction to handover, we handle projects of all sizes on behalf of our clients.
Ensuring pharmaceutical production in Europe is more important than ever. Join us and become part of our Pharmaplan mission!
In this exciting and responsible role, you will report directly to the Director of Account Management and Communications while maintaining close contact with TTP Group's international Marketing and Communications team.
The Product Manager is responsible for the continuous development and promotion of Pharmaplan’s complete service portfolio.
The job offers a powerful combination of scientific and technical research work to develop appealing and straight-forward story lines as well as creative work to translate content into stunning, well designed presentations, publications and technical marketing material.
- Lead the development and delivery of scientifically accurate and appealing presentations and publications of Pharmaplan’s service portfolio within a cross-functional team
- Take deep dives into technical details to develop content for the promotion of Pharmaplan’s pharma engineering services
- Effectively consult and align with internal and external authors and subject matter experts
- Identify new opportunities to promote Pharmaplan’s service portfolio and initiate strategic marketing activities
- Manage, track and update publications, presentations and references
- Ownership of the complete promotion of Pharmaplan’s service portfolio life cycle, including standardization, optimization and improvement processes
- Define and manage interdivisional tasks, e.g. support of the sales department for highlighting and promoting our services during the proposal phase; support of the project management department for the presentations of results
- Understand Pharmaplan’s business, our customer’s expectations and technology trends to ensure our service portfolio is competitive and well-positioned
- Master’s degree in engineering or science, alternatively university degree with strong affinity for engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical environment
- Prior experience as product manager, key account sales or marketing manager, sales representative within the pharmaceutical, chemical or engineering environment.
- Talent for writing technical overview articles combined with strong creative abilities to translate the technical aspects into an impressive, appealing and concise content
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken, good knowledge of German is an advantage
You enjoy dealing with different stakeholders and know the dynamic industry. You have an excellent customer understanding with the ability to inspire and you are passionate about promoting our service portfolio and communicating our mission.
You have an energetic and forward-thinking personality and demonstrate ownership by driving your goals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exciting and different tasks in a dynamic environment
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- A wide range of internal training courses and ongoing education opportunities
- A working environment that is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Attractive leisure activities and teambuilding events
For further information, please contact Ms Susanne Buetikofer or Ms Meret Schori: 0041 (0) 61 307-9670.
Please submit your application online including your salary requirement and your availability.