SonarSource builds world-class products for Code Quality and Security. Our open-source and commercial code analyzers - SonarLint, SonarCloud, SonarQube - support 27 programming languages, empowering dev teams of all sizes to solve coding issues within their existing workflows. With over 6,000 customers and a Community Edition trusted by more than 200,000 organizations globally, SonarSource products are a de-facto standard for teams and organizations to deliver better, safer software.
The impact you can have
This role will sit within the Hiring function which is part of the wider People & Culture team which looks after an entire employee journey starting from the candidate experience. Today we are a team composed of 1 Recruitment Lead, 1 Sourcing Specialist, 1 Culture Enabler, and 4 P&C Gardeners. In 2021 we are growing our Hiring function within the People & Culture team in order to efficiently support the company in its high growth. We are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter who will have a major impact on ensuring operational excellence within the recruitment process and that no team is understaffed
This position will be based in our Geneva office, which currently has approximately 120+ SonarSourcers today.
Even though SonarSource is home to over 27 different nationalities which is something we are very proud of, English is the official spoken language here, therefore this role will require a strong level of English.
On a daily basis, you will
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle for all our technology roles
- Own candidate pipeline and ensure candidates are progressing through recruitment stages in a timely manner
- Train hiring managers and the interviewing panel on interviewing best practices as well as assessing skills, engaging with candidates and writing feedback
- Make sure the recruitment process is applied and streamlined in order to gain efficiency
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement in the process and raise any issues to the rest of the hiring function and hiring managers
- Be responsible for the accurate use of our ATS within the company and train others on data accuracy when needed
- Identify the most useful metrics to share with teams and use data to influence decisions
- Partner with a sourcer and broader People & Culture team and take part in ad hoc projects and initiatives
The skills you will demonstrate
- 3 to 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience preferably recruiting for Software Development positions
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping and training others
- Valuing data and taking data-driven decisions
- Self-driven and autonomous who also loves being part of a team, bouncing ideas, and sharing knowledge
- Can do and positive attitude with strong ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Great communicator with a collaborative mindset who values feedback, both giving and receiving
Words from the team
We are a team of 7 people, thrilled to wake up every morning and know we will see each other and work side by side together. We are all passionate about our specific domains, whether this is sourcing and finding the right candidate for a team or making every day positive and seeing people grow!
We are very lucky to be part of a workforce of truly smart and engaged SonarSourcers, with such a variety of nationalities, viewpoints, and expertise, across our 4 different offices located in France, Switzerland, Germany, and the US.
At SonarSource, we consider our team to be very open, hands-on, and with a high level of expertise serving SonarSource’s big goals.
This does resonate with you? Apply and we will soon get in touch with you.
SonarSource P&C Team.
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture
We value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours
We schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people
We value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate and leaders in our domains. Our 100+ SonarSourcers from 20 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance
Keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. Which is why some people prefer working some days work from home.
- Always keep learning
In an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 190,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.