We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Tax & Legal Team is looking for you!
Our Tax & Legal Team offers integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise demanding corporate clients on complex international taxation issues? Then we are the right company for you.
Our international tax team, which is part of Business Tax, provides international clients with leading strategies to create tax efficiencies, manage complex tax law changes and simplify tax management.
As a Senior Manager or Manager you are managing engagements independently, are responsible for the high quality work delivered to our clients, are the main contact person for client key stakeholders and responsible for the development of other team members.
What you can expect from us
- You will advise our clients from various sectors on complex tax issues
- You will provide tax advice on business reorganisations (such as IP migrations, changes in the supply chain, headquarter relocations, etc.).
- Our various projects involve working in a cross-divisional cooperation.
- We offer you exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal management training programme.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a strong international team from various locations all over the world.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich.
- Very competitive package.
- You have obtained the Swiss tax expert diploma (dipl. Steuerexperte) or equivalent Swiss tax education.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in providing tax corporate tax consulting services to international clients.
- You are a reliable team player and have experience in managing and developing a team.
- You have a good network in the Swiss market and are able to build customer relationships.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella Hoppe at email@example.com
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.