Hapa, headquartered in Volketswil, Switzerland, is a leader in on-demand printing and late-stage customization for the pharma & healthcare industry.
Hapa's mission is to empower customers to improve lean production with printing solutions that add value to packaging processes, being a proud supplier to nearly all of the major pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Hapa is part of Coesia, a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
Coesia has 141 operating units in 35 countries, a turnover of about 1.9 billion euros, and over 8,000 employees.
We are looking for somebody exceptionally motivated to lead our engineering team as a
Head of Engineering (a)
- Leading the engineering team at Hapa AG
- Driving the digital print product development for Hapa AG in pharma and medical markets
- Together with all stakeholders define & continuously review the product roadmap
- Provide guidance to the engineering team throughout the development process (e.g. in design reviews, planning meetings etc.)
- Promote new products internally as well as on fairs and at beta customers
- Proactively support key customers requests and escalations
- With the quality team ensure compliance required by the market and the industry (e.g. GAMP 5, GMP, machinery directive,…)
- With the support of the deployment manager for agile R&D processes, help facilitate an inclusive development process using the agile methodology and tools provided by the group
- With the support of the controlling team, ensure development velocity and provide KPIs for the engineering team to the management team
- Align the product development projects within Hapa with the available technology standards from other companies in the Coesia Digital Print Solutions Cluster and the entire Coesia Group
What you need to be successful
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical team lead & department head
- Experience with the execution of a product development project
- International experience either during education or your professional career
- Degree in mechanical engineering/electrical engineering/computer science
- English proficiency
- German proficiency
- Experience in the pharma market and/or know-how in the use of GMP & GAMP5 is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of applying the machinery directive is a plus
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Windchill, Solidworks, E3, EPLAN, SAP, MS Dynamics is a plus
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment with a competitive salary package and comprehensive benefits.
This is a permanent position, full-time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Dajana Sipa at email@example.com.
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Kindly note that we do not accept applications via mail. Please use the link to apply via our career site.
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.
Coesia is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and inclusion.
Contact: Hapa AG, Human Resources, Chriesbaumstrasse 4, 8604 Volketswil, www.hapa.ch